PDA

View Full Version : Getting the b4 to work on a dusty skate bowl

smokes
03-08-2007, 05:26 PM
hey i just dusted of the b4 for the first time since i last used it at worksop winter series.
There is a new skate bowl in the park where i live i figured i would have some fun with it on some Schumacher yellow mini pins All got was wheel spin which was annoying i wanted to see if i could get some air.
Thinking of trying some pro line m2 compound tires to see if they will work.
Sorry if this question is in the wrong place it was the only place i could think of to ask.

LEGEND
03-08-2007, 05:59 PM
So what you are actually asking is. Which would be the best tyre choice to use of a smooth concrete surface to get the most grip? Correct me if am wrong in saying that. Well from what i know, dirt hawg tyres work good on tarmac. and also the kit tryes, i think they are block-head, but i am not so sure on slippery concrete. Maybe mipin tyres would work better as they are what most people use in-door on slippery sports hall surfaces. But other than that i am not really sure.
Hope this helps a bit.:)

smokes
03-08-2007, 06:08 PM
i was confuse why the minipins didn't hook up as well as they did as worksop and that was i slippy floor i think the tyres have gone off and hardened too much.

josh_smaxx
03-08-2007, 06:53 PM
Try M3 holeshots (proline), these are the B4FT kit tires and appear to work well on a range of surfaces (except astro :()

Also as legend said, dirg hawgs are supposed to be the best all round.

Failing that try some new mini pins/spikes ;)

gazbaz2
03-08-2007, 11:09 PM
Try M3 holeshots (proline), these are the B4FT kit tires and appear to work well on a range of surfaces (except astro :()

Also as legend said, dirg hawgs are supposed to be the best all round.

Failing that try some new mini pins/spikes ;)
Schumacher Mini Pins work on slippy floor, worn mini spikes also work but not as good as pins and they are BRCA legal.