PDA

View Full Version : 4WD Car ?????

madonrc
26-06-2010, 03:52 PM
what is a competitive 4wd car to race with. I have raced nitro off road and electric touring cars out doors and was thinking of getting a electric off roader but not sure which one. Suggestions please

Col
26-06-2010, 05:01 PM
Different cars suit different people.
If your thumbs are good enough any car is competitive.

p.s. You know this in in the RHR section?:confused:

shanks
26-06-2010, 05:50 PM
It's all opinion of course

however a lazer fs is one of the easiest to drive, most reliable well engineered and manufactured car going

Col
27-06-2010, 09:35 PM
It's all opinion of course

however a lazer fs is one of the easiest to drive, most reliable well engineered and manufactured car going

Correct.
I found the laser good until I tried something else and realised how cak is was.

shanks
27-06-2010, 10:39 PM
Bollo*** what?

Col
27-06-2010, 11:04 PM
You said it's a matter of opinion.
I agreed and had a different opinion to you. Tis a well engineered car, though!

edit for the op. http://oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44541

shanks
28-06-2010, 10:09 AM
Is opinion...remember i run a Lazer FS (with mk.2 rear) - think you ran the older Lazer?

What car are you running thats better?

woOdy
28-06-2010, 10:10 AM
Is opinion...remember i run a Lazer FS (with mk.2 rear) - think you ran the older Lazer?

What car are you running thats better?

BMAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woot:

shanks
28-06-2010, 10:21 AM
Bmax?............your having a laugh !

Col
28-06-2010, 04:44 PM
Ironically I quite like the B-Max! It is exactly what it is supposed to be - cheap, cheerful and relatively good!

Mine was the SP (same geometry as FS) although I did try an FS once or twice. Personally preferred the SP so didn't make yet another costly upgrade to FS, just bought a new car for about the same price. (B44 by the way)

mattb
28-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Ironically I quite like the B-Max! It is exactly what it is supposed to be - cheap, cheerful and relatively good!

Mine was the SP (same geometry as FS) although I did try an FS once or twice. Personally preferred the SP so didn't make yet another costly upgrade to FS, just bought a new car for about the same price. (B44 by the way)its not got the same geometry fs has lower gearboxes and different rear hubs which gives it a much lower roll centre its 10mm longer chassis and a totally different layout ive found it much better than my sp loads more stearing,jumps much better and a lot more stable the fs2 has also longer rear wishbones which makes it even better over the bumps

Col
28-06-2010, 07:52 PM
its not got the same geometry fs has lower gearboxes and different rear hubs which gives it a much lower roll centre its 10mm longer chassis and a totally different layout ive found it much better than my sp loads more stearing,jumps much better and a lot more stable the fs2 has also longer rear wishbones which makes it even better over the bumps

And the upgrade costs more than a second hand B44. Nuff said.

shanks
28-06-2010, 08:39 PM
Not if you buy 2nd hand upgrade parts (mine were included with the 2nd hand lazer I bought)

eggs with eggs

mattb
29-06-2010, 07:04 PM
And the upgrade costs more than a second hand B44. Nuff said.sorry dident realise we were talking about cost i thought it was geometry anyway whats that old saying "you only get what you pay for"