PDA

View Full Version : Go

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
23-07-2010, 11:05 AM
Right, I had 3 choices this weekend, either go to other halfs best mates wedding, go sc10 racing or go to scotland bike racing. I chose the sc10 meet, as it is nearer and doesnt involve me wearing a suit. She is not happy.

Am I an asshole for doing this? I mean, she dragged me to a wedding a few months back, and I have decided I hate weddings anyway, so all I would do is moan, therefor by my reckoning I am just improving the experience for her by not going :thumbsup:

She thinks Im a git for leaving her to go on her own. OH and her best mate hates me anyway, so am I right or am I wrong and a total git?

Answers on a postcard please
________
Rav4 (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Toyota_RAV4)

DaSloth
23-07-2010, 11:23 AM
its the only sensible option, though to be fair, SC10 racing? i thought they just wallowed around the track? ;p

Smartalec
23-07-2010, 11:26 AM
I think i'd rather go to the wedding than run the SC10 :lol:

shark
23-07-2010, 11:27 AM
She might dump you then you can do whatever you want with a clear , doubt free mind .

Big G
23-07-2010, 11:52 AM
I'm being dragged to a wedding soon and have been told not to book into any races that weekend lol.

I have also been instructed I have to buy new clothes for this 1 day. Seriously. I rarely buy new clothes anyway let alone clothes I'll only wear once! So I went straight to the bride and asked "can I wear jeans to the wedding" and the responce "yeah sure". Which hasn't gone down well with the mrs...

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
23-07-2010, 11:59 AM
Hahaha excellent. If theres a problem always bypass the missus and the problem usually gets solved :thumbsup:

My mate once had to go to a wedding and he psyically doesnt own a suit, so he rocked up in trackies and a t shirt. Was hilarious! You should've seen the brides face.
________
SEX VIDEOS (http://www.fucktube.com/)

Big G
23-07-2010, 12:33 PM
I said there we go I don't have to buy anything now pointing at my reasonable jeans I had on at the time. "There's F'ing superglue on the leg of those!" she said.

I think that happened when gluing both sides of the tyres on in a rush hehe

Stu
23-07-2010, 12:47 PM
Are the bride's-maids fit, is so can I go?

Big G
23-07-2010, 01:01 PM
well 1 is my mrs lol

antnee
23-07-2010, 03:39 PM
This happened to my other mate too lloyd! He was going to a car show, but his missus was a bridesmaid at her friends wedding, he hated the bride and wasn't invited, but his missus went out her way to get him an invitation!

He went to the car show :thumbsup:

ianhaye
23-07-2010, 04:13 PM
theres only one way to win this one, go to the wedding, but.... chuck the rc in the boot, half way through the wedding u unfortantly get a fone call from a mate in desprate help so u gotta shoot off, and then just go take cars out. the pop back later on to the wedding for the piss up, just tell mrs they car broke down and had to give em lift somewhere or that u mate split up with mrs or something,
win win really mrs happy cus u go and u get to play with the cars.

bodgit
23-07-2010, 06:04 PM
I wish I,d never gone to my wedding.:(

ianhaye
23-07-2010, 06:21 PM
bit harsh ant it ? been no change at all really since i got married

bigred5765
23-07-2010, 07:11 PM
are you a total gitt??

na mate fancy her indoors booking a doo without running it past you first tut tut tut ;)

Mike Hunt
23-07-2010, 07:31 PM
:thumbsup:i havs noe fam

Shaun 'TheSheep' Atkinson
23-07-2010, 07:46 PM
That's weird because in another thread you said your mum and dad had just bought you a car! :confused:

Mike Hunt
23-07-2010, 07:51 PM
That's weird because in another thread you said your mum and dad had just bought you a car! :confused:
wot i on bout u dik i hav mum an dadd :thumbdown:

bodgit
23-07-2010, 08:06 PM

I finks wat e meens is dat wonse is mum an dadd ad im hi dadd cut his nob of rarver than av anover kid lik im

reg
24-07-2010, 05:56 AM

STAMPY is back:woot:

DMC-12
24-07-2010, 07:08 AM

I think he means he has no family of his own ie, no wife and kids to have to answer to. Still has a mum and dad though.

Where do I sign up for the Campaign Against Text Speak? It's really getting on my nerves.

Mike Hunt
24-07-2010, 07:37 AM
STAMPY is back:woot:
wot u on bout u frek :thumbdown: u is al gits on her dun knoe why i biver:thumbdown:

ianhaye
24-07-2010, 07:48 AM
cant we make a poll againt this txt chat crap? my 4 year old can speak and probly write better that above lamo "watver,, is i bovrd" comes to mind lol

bodgit
24-07-2010, 07:53 AM
This is easy to read. The crap you write is unbelievable.Get your mum or dad to set the parental controls. I cant believe out of 500000000sperm your the winner, your dad must be well disappointed.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht
I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch
at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod
are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm.
Tihs is bcuseae the h uamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the
wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Now try reading one one mikul unts posts

leeleefocus
24-07-2010, 08:04 AM
Right, I had 3 choices this weekend, either go to other halfs best mates wedding, go sc10 racing or go to scotland bike racing. I chose the sc10 meet, as it is nearer and doesnt involve me wearing a suit. She is not happy.

Am I an asshole for doing this? I mean, she dragged me to a wedding a few months back, and I have decided I hate weddings anyway, so all I would do is moan, therefor by my reckoning I am just improving the experience for her by not going :thumbsup:

She thinks Im a git for leaving her to go on her own. OH and her best mate hates me anyway, so am I right or am I wrong and a total git?

Answers on a postcard please

If i did this i would be losing atleast one testicle

samd
24-07-2010, 08:53 AM
wot da fuk iz goin on ere i cnt unrstnd wot pepl r sayin

cn stampy trnzlate 4 me plz

bodgit
24-07-2010, 09:52 AM
I thought Stampy was back under a new name but this moron cant even spell as good as Stampy. I bet Mike Hunt can understand this.
Originally Posted by stampede vxlboy http://www.oople.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?p=231842#post231842)
hi you can use a lipo battery but it gets very hot in the car with brushed motor you will kill the batterys without brushless sytem i tryed it in my rustler xl5 brushed motor and esc and my lipo batterys are 11.1v 4000mha after 5 mins ov running get the battery out ov your car and check it as my 4000mha battery last 30mins with my traxxas stampede vxl but in my brushed truck it did not work verygood and all peopl,e telling you to use them do not use with brushed motor or you will find out ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????? red hot lipo not good people tell you to reads the cells checker and dont take it to 3.3v each cell bullshit cos my battery worki fine in my brushless sytem but does not work in brushed motor or esc turn them on and watch the battery blow up trust me or it will set on fire lipo are dangerous if you do not use them right and if its for a truckor somethink like you need 20c to 35c i know because my lipo is 20c4000mha and there enough punch to the motor run for about 35 mins it need to be bigger punch 20c 35c for the out burst to the motor and i would like to race a batley club i need to know some stuff what batterys do they use and what mha batterys and what voltage does the battery have to be to race my rustler vxl brushless i got lots ov nimh batterys all different voltage 7.2v / 8.4v /9.6v/ 10.8v and i got lipo batterys as well 7.4v lipo and 3 11.1v what battery do people use there thanks simon

Mike Hunt
24-07-2010, 09:59 AM
u al set od diks:thumbdown: i kum on her for hlp plz an u tak da pass:confused: jut cos i dought speel propers :thumbdown:

reg
24-07-2010, 10:32 AM
yow minaged two speele youre sigeeeee okey

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
24-07-2010, 09:45 PM
Meanwhile back on planet earth........

well guys you'll be pleased to know that I have both my testicles intact, and managed to avoid the wedding!

Needless to say though I have been the receipient of a lot of drunken phonecalls though :thumbdown:

A weird karma type thing happened though the minute she left the house....... I went for my usual morning crap, and ran out of bog roll. Not only in the toilet though, but the entire building. Not good. After searching for my usual replacement, her facewipes, I realised shes taken them to the wedding and there were only a couple of old ones left. I had to use actual paper.

Then I broke a plug and lost all power to the living room.

Maybe I shoulda gone lol.
________
BUY VAPOR TOWER (http://www.vaporshop.com/vapor-tower-vaporizer.html)

Aran
24-07-2010, 09:51 PM
maybe she set it all up before you got up haha.

reg
25-07-2010, 05:47 AM
its not karma ist coz you have had Ant(the teeeenager)living with you.......
they eat toilet roll...........never take out there phone charger even when they have a new one,thats why all your electric went off..........at some point you will have to lend him money today and you wont see it again:woot:........you just rang me and im ment to do something?...............................must be have a poo:confused: