PDA

View Full Version : cells

wayne
07-08-2010, 08:56 AM
hi ..does any one have a nimh saddle pack or a lipo saddle pack the wish rid off? if so let me know :thumbsup: and ill grant them a new home

thanks

Steve.T
09-08-2010, 08:25 PM
I've got two sets I don't use. They should be working so £30 for the two

wayne
10-08-2010, 06:46 AM
I've got two sets I don't use. They should be working so £30 for the two
cool ..what are they? and are you gonne be there this sunday? :thumbsup:

Dale Goodchild
10-08-2010, 08:23 AM
How about some new ones??

www.dpmodelracing.com (http://www.dpmodelracing.com) :drool:

wylie
10-08-2010, 08:59 AM
Surely that's not a good buy when LI-PO's are cheaper? bearing in mind you'll need 3 sets of nimh to one set of LI-PO

wayne
10-08-2010, 12:01 PM
Surely that's not a good buy when LI-PO's are cheaper? bearing in mind you'll need 3 sets of nimh to one set of LI-PO
yep i know ..but i dont have a lipo charger yet ...so just waiting on sorting one ..till then ...its the nimh

wylie
10-08-2010, 12:49 PM
When you need a charger look here http://www.giantcod.co.uk/
Very good price and UK based. there may be cheaper elsewhere

dibble34
10-08-2010, 05:39 PM
£30 for 2 sets of saddle NIMH batteries is way to much in my opinion, for example i gave mine away when i went to lipo and they had been given to me!. See if anyone has some on Sunday.

wayne
10-08-2010, 05:47 PM
£30 for 2 sets of saddle NIMH batteries is way to much in my opinion, for example i gave mine away when i went to lipo and they had been given to me!. See if anyone has some on Sunday.
hey mr dibble......i would come down ..but ive only got one saddle pack for the durango and dont really want to risk comming all the way down there if no one has any ...cos then id be able to run er...twice lol then have to wait n charge n thats not fare on everyone else

so if any one has any let me know ..i dont mind buying them ..

dibble34
10-08-2010, 05:49 PM
These guys are good for new ones, http://www.vapextech.co.uk/acatalog/Sub_C_Batteries___Leads___Fittings.html
could buy 3700's loose and build your own sets for £18 each and that's brand new

dibble34
10-08-2010, 05:53 PM
I'll get back to you tomorrow, i have asked someone if they have any second hand ones kicking around they want to sell cheap. I'll let you know either way tomorrow night

wayne
10-08-2010, 06:00 PM
I'll get back to you tomorrow, i have asked someone if they have any second hand ones kicking around they want to sell cheap. I'll let you know either way tomorrow night
mate your a legend ..thanks for that and the info ..be cool if yu could find some ..i cant wait till i get the cash to get a brushless/lipo set up ....that wont be long but ..for now ,ive no choice

thanks again thats awsome:thumbsup:

dibble34
11-08-2010, 06:51 PM
Sorry wayne i have not heard back, he may be on Holiday. If i hear anything i'll let you know

wayne
11-08-2010, 07:12 PM
Sorry wayne i have not heard back, he may be on Holiday. If i hear anything i'll let you know
ok cool no worries ..ill try srt somet for this sunday ..cool thanks for trying

wayne

dibble34
12-08-2010, 04:08 PM
Hi Wayne

Ian has got back to me. He has some you can have, said he would try and bring them on sunday. Not sure what shape they are in but worth trying before you splash any cash

Cheers

Dave

ok cool no worries ..ill try srt somet for this sunday ..cool thanks for trying

wayne

wayne
12-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Hi Wayne

Ian has got back to me. He has some you can have, said he would try and bring them on sunday. Not sure what shape they are in but worth trying before you splash any cash

Cheers

Dave

THANK YOU so much fella ..ill be running the mad rat [im hoping i have sorted the probs ]this weekend any way ..but if he brings them down ,it will give me a week to see if they are ok or not ..hopefully they will be ......are you both there this sunday? cos im not sure who ian is

thanks again fella your a legend

wayne:thumbsup:

dibble34
12-08-2010, 06:30 PM
Don't thank me mate, Ians cells :). Yep weather permitting we will be there. He is an older gent and runs a xx4 or b44. Used to be chairman i think and is a top bloke

mikeyscott
12-08-2010, 07:34 PM
I may pop down this weekend, but won't be racing. We'll see.

Also for other battery / electrics advice I'd recommend having a browse through the electrics section.

http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26

wayne
12-08-2010, 10:10 PM
Don't thank me mate, Ians cells :). Yep weather permitting we will be there. He is an older gent and runs a xx4 or b44. Used to be chairman i think and is a top bloke
.hahaha of course i do ..after all may be ian cells n ill thank him ..but ...with out you id never have found any so all good ......

:thumbsup:,i decided prob best nt to run the durango till i get a brushless system for it as well as all the stuff i need ....i have driven it about with a 8 single n its really f in quick lol gonna take a bit of getting used to