PDA

View Full Version : Go

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
09-08-2010, 11:30 AM
OK maybe not famous, but on TV? OK maybe not TV, but a webiste and youtube.....

I work for a rather well know cycle company, and we are shooting a video on 24th-25th Aug around the Dorset/Hants area. I need some stars! :woot:

The video is for electric bikes, and showing how versatile they are. Clips will involve hill climbing (it's electric, dont panic ;)), urban commuting, bit of leisure riding around the woods, and a nice pretty ride on the prom in Bournemouth.

If anyone fancies coming along for a giggle please let me know. It will involve nearly no physical effort atall.
________
MEXICOCITY HOTEL (http://mexicocityhotel.info)

reg
10-08-2010, 03:56 AM
hahahahahahaha you have got to be joking,this has got to be the best exscuse to get the team shambles on a promo vid,i can imagine it now,you doing try to do your talk to all the lovely caravan people while trying not to wet yourself as grumpy shambles whooshes happly along the prom while ginge is jumping somthing really stupid with his SCT,and bob is doing a lovely hill climb and baby goes screaming past on the clown bike going down the hill,this could be the best thing we do in 2010.............GO TEAM SHAMBLES:woot:

Feight
10-08-2010, 08:46 PM
Can't get the time off work otherwise I'd be up for it