PDA

View Full Version : B4.1 v X6

DaveB
10-08-2010, 07:29 PM
After driving a b4 for so long i recently changed to a x6,hoping the change would make me a bit quicker as i have seen so many people at club level change to an x6 and improve quite dramatically. I have been told by many people who dont even drive an x6 that on a high grip track driving one of these cars is like cheating......mmmmm........but all i keep thinking is have i done the right thing. Dont get me wrong the car has been good and when i have got it right the car is unbelievable....but......over all would i be as fast with a b4.1 . I would love to hear from anyone who has had similar thoughts after changing car.

/tobys
10-08-2010, 07:41 PM
I'm considering a change so I'd be interested in hearing peoples comments too...

Spencer Mulcahy
10-08-2010, 08:49 PM
I went from the B4 to the X6 then back to the B4 now I am back with the X6. The only reason I went back to the B4 was because of all the upgrades that X factory bring out to keep the car competative (spat my dummy out). I have since gone back to the X6 with an older non squared car with which I am so much faster (2 finals at nationals). If you can see past what people say that you need (all the upgrade bits) the car is faster than a B4. I run mine with AE shocks the only upgrade bits needed are the e speed hangers and BK2 axles.

Hope this helps.