PDA

View Full Version : F3's

Dyna
19-08-2010, 04:45 PM
Ok, so the F2 entries didnt go well for most of us.... OK just about everyone bar Dave Belsten that is :lol:

Who's coming to the F3's then at Silverstone ?

Body Paint
19-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Nothing is official yet but it would appear that only Dave Belsten and Dave Middleton have got into the F2's.

As I said, nothing official yet, but that's the way it looks.

F3/4/5s should be no problem to get into though.

So far I have entries from:

Matt Lovet
Tom Claude

tom plumb
19-08-2010, 06:29 PM
TOM CLODE :D

Belsten
19-08-2010, 08:28 PM
Gnosher :woot:

tom plumb
19-08-2010, 09:40 PM
Gnosher

Pops
19-08-2010, 09:52 PM
Ok, so the F2 entries didnt go well for most of us.... OK just about everyone bar Dave Belsten that is :lol:

If theres a good few going then o and me will come....We'l be getting some practice in ready next week:thumbsup:

axeman
20-08-2010, 06:37 AM
Nothing is official yet but it would appear that only Dave Belsten and Dave Middleton have got into the F2's.

As I said, nothing official yet, but that's the way it looks.

F3/4/5s should be no problem to get into though.

So far I have entries from:

Matt Lovet
Tom Claude

just to check, you said if we didn't get into coventry which i must say is a disgrace as I'm easily a F2!!! ( I am a racing god):cry:we automatically went into the F3's or do I need to fill out more paper????:thumbsup:

Dyna
20-08-2010, 09:03 AM
I'd speak to Craig about that Steve - would be nice to get a group of us there to terrorise the rest of the place though.... and of course with the 'Racing God' in attendance at least one of us will make the 'A' final... :woot:

Big pit tent for us all, stuffed sheep on poles to warn off any unwelcome attention, wellies out the front..... great laugh :lol:

millzy
20-08-2010, 09:12 AM

you didnt get in??

what happend to 10 drivers from each regional??

there where loads of us that allways went to the f2s no matter what grade we where

did the mid west have 50 entrys again and needed ours spots??

millzy
20-08-2010, 09:18 AM

is any one else getting this on oople

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: error_reporting() in /homepages/14/d219570243/htdocs/oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php on line 14

sorry for droping it on this thread but it was the only link i could get to open

jimmy we have issues son sort it out boss

Smartalec
20-08-2010, 10:54 AM
you didnt get in??

what happend to 10 drivers from each regional??

there where loads of us that allways went to the f2s no matter what grade we where

did the mid west have 50 entrys again and needed ours spots??
Buggy's have become popular again since you left matey (I don't mean they're popular again BECAUSE you left LOL)
It's my understanding that it's a percentage of the people from each region that get an entry to the F2's and seeing as though there's about 7 of you over there that's where the two come from :D

blue_pinky
20-08-2010, 11:57 AM
It's a different form Steve, so guessing it is more paperwork!

As for percentages....there's loads more than 7 of us these days...since buggies got more popular ;)

Though I have been the only officially Welsh participant at the nationals this year...Belston and Griff both seemed to be showing as Mid West on the results sheets I think.

Anyhoo, the entry rules do seem to have changed, and Wales is no longer guaranteed it's full 10 drivers...since we don't have 10 F2's, it sounds as though whats left of our usual 10 places have been given up to the bigger regions...sounds like discrimination to me...that or they're all scared of letting our very own racing god into the mix :woot:

chris (reg) reardon
21-08-2010, 03:22 PM
u talking about the racing god he is a legend in his own mind:) and he is not as big as u think he looks i think i will have to take his title as i beat him by 600 ths of a second ha ha:lol:

B4R4CER
01-09-2010, 10:42 AM
i think i will have to take his title as i beat him by 600 ths of a second ha ha:lol:

oooh whats this .. dont think you have told us about this Reg pmsl ..... only 50 times in the remaning 2 hours we were at Saundersfoot ...

I thought you were both racing gods of equal measure anyway and one could not function without the other racing .. conjoined racing gods .....

Hopefully us lesser mortals can draw power from you both at Silverstone and all get to the A final lol:thumbsup:

Pops
06-09-2010, 04:44 PM
Myself and o wont be racing at the 345's. who from wales got in then?
We may come up for the weekend though

tom plumb
06-09-2010, 05:16 PM
Did you and o not get in then how did you find out:confused:

Pops
06-09-2010, 05:23 PM
Did you and o not get in then how did you find out:confused:

I didnt put an entry in as we were at the f2's, was told that the 345's have a big reserve list...so we wont get in now.not 100% but i thought all who didnt get into the f2's were in at silverstone.. best ask Craig

blue_pinky
07-09-2010, 09:29 AM
He found out because we were talking to Charlie (main brca entry man for the event) at Coventry.

It's massively over subscribed this year, and there is a long reserve list for both days...especially 4wd...but from what Charlie was saying all the welsh entry have got in because there are less of us applying than the bigger regions, so we've only just filled our allocation.

The bigger regions are taking the biggest cuts in entry as they are much more oversubscribed.

Charlie was about to start finalising the entry once the F2's were done, so expect confirmation from Craig as soon as he knows!

Pops
07-09-2010, 09:32 PM
He found out because we were talking to Charlie (main brca entry man for the event) at Coventry.

It's massively over subscribed this year, and there is a long reserve list for both days...especially 4wd...but from what Charlie was saying all the welsh entry have got in because there are less of us applying than the bigger regions, so we've only just filled our allocation.

The bigger regions are taking the biggest cuts in entry as they are much more oversubscribed.

Charlie was about to start finalising the entry once the F2's were done, so expect confirmation from Craig as soon as he knows!

Didnt i just say that:confused:

Dyna
13-09-2010, 10:25 PM
Errr i dont want to sound jumpy, but theres 4 days to go to this and as far as i know no official conformations of our entries have been given to us lot yet ?

I know Andy said above most/all of us have got in but it would be nice to have that confirmed if possible ?

Dyna
15-09-2010, 08:46 AM
OK Craigs just sent me an e-mail with the confirmed F3 entries....

Myself and Tom Clod are in for both 2wd & 4wd, and Axon & Reardon in for 4wd only.

Edited - TOM CLODE :P

tom plumb
15-09-2010, 09:31 AM
I didn't enter 4wd I haven't got one :woot:

tom plumb
15-09-2010, 09:44 AM
And it is Tom clode :woot:

GRIFF55
15-09-2010, 09:45 AM
your in now!!! just go borrow one!!!
where's your b44 gone?

tom plumb
15-09-2010, 10:07 AM
I can't do both days I am happy doing just 2wd:thumbsup:

millzy
15-09-2010, 10:17 AM
race your 2wd in 4wd then

Dyna
15-09-2010, 10:30 AM
Tom i got a spare Lazer ZX5 all set up and ready to race with a 7.5 & all electronics in if you want to borrow that for the 4wd ?

Ill be using the TRF501x for myself so your welcome to borrow the Lazer :)

tom plumb
15-09-2010, 10:31 AM
I can't do both days I got to get back otherwise I would of entered both days

Body Paint
15-09-2010, 11:58 AM
Yeh, what Matt said :thumbsup:

Tom, I'm sure it had both days ticked on the form :bored: It's not a problem though, I know there are reserves waiting to fill the places so I'll let BRCA know.

tom plumb
15-09-2010, 08:44 PM
ok cheers craig sorry if there was any mix up:blush: