PDA

View Full Version : EOS Finals

jameswilkinson7
30-08-2010, 08:31 PM
Whos going to the F345's form the North West?

Spencer Mulcahy
31-08-2010, 07:55 AM
I will be there, I dont think there will be many of us from the northwest we never win the team region part anyway.:thumbsup:

jameswilkinson7
31-08-2010, 08:38 AM
I will be there, I dont think there will be many of us from the northwest we never win the team region part anyway.:thumbsup:

So that's 3 so far with you, me and Steve Cockrell :thumbsup:

SuperSparkSteve
31-08-2010, 08:39 AM
I'll be there. Im hoping to beat my result last year!

Gonna camp again, is anyone else planning the same? Would be good to have a North West pitting area/beer tent!!

jameswilkinson7
31-08-2010, 08:51 AM
I'll be there. Im hoping to beat my result last year!

Gonna camp again, is anyone else planning the same? Would be good to have a North West pitting area/beer tent!!

Really looking forward to this one. Less beer this time though:lol: I can still remember feeling awful last year!:blush:

Steve. You would need to be going backwards not to do better than you did last year!:woot:

pizzaman
05-09-2010, 07:12 PM
2 from srcc goin if we can find out if were in. how do i get hold of paul worsley for some info off him?

Jonesy
05-09-2010, 10:13 PM
2 from srcc goin if we can find out if were in. how do i get hold of paul worsley for some info off him?

Your regional rep, Stu Evans in this case, will be able to assist you in this

TonyM
06-09-2010, 09:40 PM
Andrew, I gave my form + cheque to Stu at the Southport Regional, but I've not hear'd anything since. Stu's BRCA email address does not work and I've also PM'd him on here. Also, asked for help on the Silverstone thread. Do you have any other contact details for him?

Has anyone else from the NW received confirmation they are in?

Your regional rep, Stu Evans in this case, will be able to assist you in this

WHITTLER555
06-09-2010, 10:54 PM
Stu is on holiday this week, he will be back on Saturday.

TonyM
06-09-2010, 10:57 PM
Super thanks.

Stu is on holiday this week, he will be back on Saturday.

Spencer Mulcahy
07-09-2010, 09:45 AM
Ive not heard anything yet maybe Charlie Frazer knows he seems to be the man.

CharlieF
07-09-2010, 11:26 AM
Hi NW Region.
All "in time" entries from the NW Region have gained entry and I have two late entries on the NW Reserve list.
Regards

SuperSparkSteve
09-09-2010, 08:36 AM
Any chance of a list of confirmed entrys?

Cheers.

SuperSparkSteve
13-09-2010, 07:35 PM
Has anyone had confirmation yet??

TonyM
13-09-2010, 09:52 PM
Steve further to Charlie Fraser's response above I had previously sent him an email and received the message below.
"Yes you are in for both events.
Otherwise the system we operate is - provided your entry is "in time" to the Regional Rep no news is good news - you can safely assume you are in. I like to think that if at any time you are "not in" you would be the first to know about it as I would be emailing the Regional rep to tell you."

I suppose the issue is how do you know whether your entry was received and in time? A published list would clinch it.

Me and Steve Ball are travelling down on the Friday afternoon and we will be camping - not sure if this is right next to the track - need to check that out. If your'e doing the same we'll pitch up next to you. Might as well have another set from the NW keeping you awake at night:thumbsup:

Has anyone had confirmation yet??

jameswilkinson7
14-09-2010, 07:18 AM
I think me and Steve may have been the "late" entry's:blush:..... It would be good to know if we have a place or not before we travel 3 and a half hours to get there! Charlie said we were on the NW reserve list... I think 15 drivers from each region are allowed to enter, there's only a few of us from the NW so I think (hope) we are ok. I would like to see my name on a list first though!

SuperSparkSteve
14-09-2010, 08:41 AM
Im pretty sure i was one of the late entry's as i was away for nearly a month.

I PM'd Stu on Sunday to ask if he knew who was in or out, still waiting for a response.

Maybe no news is good news!! Fingers crossed!

Def up for a NW pitting area.

Tony, are you taking your BBQ? I heard you did a good job at the endurance race lol

SuperSparkSteve
14-09-2010, 11:16 AM
Just heard from CharlieF and im in for both 2wd & 4wd.

I reckon your in aswell James as Charlie said that if you haven't heard anything then your in.

jameswilkinson7
14-09-2010, 11:18 AM
Cool. :thumbsup:

TonyM
14-09-2010, 09:05 PM
Yeah - good idea Steve. I'll fit it in somehow - bring your MEAT.

Im pretty sure i was one of the late entry's as i was away for nearly a month.

Tony, are you taking your BBQ? I heard you did a good job at the endurance race lol

SuperSparkSteve
14-09-2010, 09:21 PM
If you cant fit it in let me know. Im going down with James in his transit, more than enough room in the for my BBQ.

TonyM
14-09-2010, 10:05 PM
Should be OK Steve, but bring yours anyway if you have plenty of room.

If you cant fit it in let me know. Im going down with James in his transit, more than enough room in the for my BBQ.