PDA

View Full Version : Racing Sunday 12th September 2010

SteveB
08-09-2010, 07:27 PM
A cracking days racing last Sunday with cracking support from new and old members, even despite of the weather which was interesting at that with the racing that is? :woot:

Who's coming?

mikeyscott
08-09-2010, 10:13 PM
Me and won't be blowing motors this time!

simoncrabb
09-09-2010, 08:10 AM
Weekend off for me! :p

jaywestwood
09-09-2010, 08:34 AM
ill be there

wayne
09-09-2010, 08:36 AM
ill poss be there but may not have the durango ...may be in 2wd this weekend

wayne
09-09-2010, 09:26 AM
im curios ..i have converted the mad rat into the x pro ....just wondering if it will perform better .....

Crash
09-09-2010, 10:55 AM
Rebuilt my brushed motors last night and found some new tyres, so if the sun shines, me and my BJ4 will be there.

RobW
09-09-2010, 03:17 PM
Planning to race 2WD this Sunday - weather looking good!!

Hi Wayne - why no Durango? I was hoping to have a quick look at one.

Rob

Nige
09-09-2010, 04:10 PM

You haven't had a proper day's racing with your Durango yet, go on Wayne bring it or if not bring 'em both!!!!

I'll be there :thumbsup:

wayne
09-09-2010, 05:28 PM
You haven't had a proper day's racing with your Durango yet, go on Wayne bring it or if not bring 'em both!!!!

I'll be there :thumbsup:
yeah i know ..n its really frustrating but the durango will get sorted n reliable eventually, all thru out me having model cars , i always end up with bad luck with buggies but that can only last so long lol.....we will see what i bring ..

wayne
09-09-2010, 05:30 PM
Planning to race 2WD this Sunday - weather looking good!!

Hi Wayne - why no Durango? I was hoping to have a quick look at one.

Rob
hi rob ...im having reliability issues with it ...atleast with the ratty thing i could fin a race lol ......but ill get it sorted hopefully n if i do before sunday ill bring it n see what happens

wayne

wylie
10-09-2010, 12:01 PM
Just to let anyone know that I mowed the parking area on Tuesday. May be there on Sunday not sure on whether doing nitro or electric

mikeyscott
12-09-2010, 05:04 PM
Many thanks Tony much appreciated.

Results from today are up.

wayne
13-09-2010, 07:41 AM
nice t see im improving......now if i can only stop crashing lol:thumbsup:

mikeyscott
13-09-2010, 07:58 AM
nice t see im improving......now if i can only stop crashing lol:thumbsup:

Indeed as Ken said to you at the weekend, faster car isn't faster on track.

If you were looking at brushless I'd start with a 10.5 motor, get the lines etc. As Steve will say it's all about how you enter the corners, how you position your car on track etc.

Watch Steve's car and lines etc. or the Westwood's etc.

Did you sort out the car handling?

wayne
13-09-2010, 09:42 AM
Indeed as Ken said to you at the weekend, faster car isn't faster on track.

If you were looking at brushless I'd start with a 10.5 motor, get the lines etc. As Steve will say it's all about how you enter the corners, how you position your car on track etc.

Watch Steve's car and lines etc. or the Westwood's etc.

Did you sort out the car handling?
hey mike ...yeah i the rat handles as id like it [as i was heard saying "must have the only rat with over steer lol"]
just having one small prob n thats heat on my electrics ...ive changed the pinion from 21 to a 19 ..but prob still persisted ...i did notice however i fried the rats gear box bearings ,so id guess that not help.

i was watching the other cars as i marshal....and was seeing what others were doing then trying it on the track ...i din crash so much and i got quicker ........im gonna go back to the durango this sunday [if bits arrive]..

had to do some radical changes to the front end but ..im just pleased i can steer it ...but im still improving