PDA

View Full Version : tomorrows racing

antnee
09-09-2010, 09:53 AM
Who's racing tomorrow then?

My truck should be ready for its debut! I think we may also be testing the mega ramp too!

Dave Dodd
09-09-2010, 11:49 AM
have silver paint instock :D

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
09-09-2010, 12:35 PM
I will bring out the general if my newly appointed pit beeyatch manages to fix it for me lol
________
Toyota i-unit specifications (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Toyota_i-unit)

Chris56
09-09-2010, 04:50 PM
I'll be there with the mini for 2 reasons:
1) Dave hasn't got any mini pins in stock yet
2) Dave is also racing mini and I beat him last week

On a more serious note, whats happening with the pub? Since its changed hands and is now calling last orders at 11, should somebody go ahead before 11 and get the beers in?. Not me however since it was my round last week!

antnee
09-09-2010, 06:56 PM
I'm on the case with the pub.

Edit; Theres the Apple Tree in Compton Acres, last orders are 12 there. Go out the school, turn right, follow up to the top at the lights turn right, at roundabout turn right, then pubs on the right

Dave Dodd
09-09-2010, 09:44 PM
I'll be there with the mini for 2 reasons:
1) Dave hasn't got any mini pins in stock yet
2) Dave is also racing mini and I beat him last week

1)still not in :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:
2):p:p :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

shiny
09-09-2010, 10:40 PM
I will bring out the general if my newly appointed pit beeyatch manages to fix it for me lol

The bills in the post!! the general still needs a b****y good clean tho!!!!

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
09-09-2010, 10:52 PM
It looks far too clean for my liking, what have you done to it? It's ruined. :cry:
________
Iolite (http://vaporizer.org/portable)

reg
10-09-2010, 07:10 AM
The bills in the post!! the general still needs a b****y good clean tho!!!!

have you taken that gyro yet:woot:it stopped you side swipping everyone in your usual dozzer style:p

shiny
11-09-2010, 10:50 PM
It looks far too clean for my liking, what have you done to it? It's ruined. :cry:

not cleaned it thats for sure!! to much like hard work!!

shiny
11-09-2010, 10:51 PM
have you taken that gyro yet:woot:it stopped you side swipping everyone in your usual dozzer style:p

The gyro update!! its removed, and the cars faster with out it:thumbsup:

reg
12-09-2010, 07:25 PM
another good nights racing:thumbsup:bring on the sunday champ:woot:

antnee
12-09-2010, 09:24 PM
I've got a few set up tweeks to do, (mainly putting oil IN the shocks instead of around them!) hopefully stop it leaning quite so much and be able to get round the first corner a bit better!

wes j.
13-09-2010, 10:08 AM
I've got a few set up tweeks to do, (mainly putting oil IN the shocks instead of around them!) hopefully stop it leaning quite so much and be able to get round the first corner a bit better!

Don't do that mate. The sound of the Body shell scraping the floor as you went round the corner was awesome :thumbsup:.

reg
13-09-2010, 11:42 AM

ant its skill you need,if you havent got any of it you could fit a gyro:woot:if that doesnt work just dont bother cutting your shell out and put as much tape on the side so you skid on that and not tip over:p.........

antnee
13-09-2010, 01:33 PM
I need to sort it out, otherwise Im gonna need tyres every 2 weeks!!!

How are everyone else's tyres lasting?

shiny
13-09-2010, 02:48 PM
ant its skill you need,if you havent got any of it you could fit a gyro:woot:if that doesnt work just dont bother cutting your shell out and put as much tape on the side so you skid on that and not tip over:p.........

Ooooooh that's harsh! Besides mine leans over like he'll!!!!!

antnee
13-09-2010, 03:29 PM
I might just fit the truck body to my B4 for this week :p

pat*1
13-09-2010, 06:41 PM
Ant you could allways put your truck body on a touring car chassis,leans over my arse :woot:

The Doctor
13-09-2010, 09:20 PM
Ant you could allways put your truck body on a touring car chassis,leans over my arse :woot:

Hmm, just what I suspected. The SC10 drivers are already leaning over each others arses... :wub

shiny
13-09-2010, 10:18 PM
I need to sort it out, otherwise Im gonna need tyres every 2 weeks!!!

How are everyone else's tyres lasting?

Are your tyres worn already? bloody hell......

Aran
13-09-2010, 10:54 PM
is anyone using their sc10s this friday coming up, still not sorted any wheels out for my tyres :/ and itching to be back racing :D

reg
14-09-2010, 03:47 AM

well you best get some nitro fuel on ya shock shaft then:woot:

shiny
14-09-2010, 10:30 AM

I thought the point of racing sc10 trucks was to keep them standard for close racing!

shiny
14-09-2010, 10:33 AM

lets all agree to remove all hot ups and race standard sc10 trucks and just have fun, close racing was the idea behind getting them.....:thumbsup:

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
14-09-2010, 11:57 AM
is anyone using their sc10s this friday coming up, still not sorted any wheels out for my tyres :/ and itching to be back racing :D

Yup we had a whole heat of them last friday, so bring it down and join the fun.
________
ECIGARETTES (http://vaporizer.org/forum/electronic-cigarettes/)

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
14-09-2010, 12:01 PM
I thought the point of racing sc10 trucks was to keep them standard for close racing!

No, the point was so we could jump miles and ram each other and not break anything, and also not go through tyres like underwear (every 3 weeks).

I may supplement my fuel pipe mod for normal oil inside the shocks instead this week. Might work better lol. WHat weight oil do you anal types run in yours?
________
Vaporizers (http://vaporizers.net/vaporizers)

antnee
14-09-2010, 12:22 PM
Are your tyres worn already? bloody hell......

Outsides are almost fooked, did have tyre squeal on Friday though!

Lloyd - I'm using strawberry jam, I tried marmalade but that felt too soft

shiny
14-09-2010, 01:40 PM
No, the point was so we could jump miles and ram each other and not break anything, and also not go through tyres like underwear (every 3 weeks).

I may supplement my fuel pipe mod for normal oil inside the shocks instead this week. Might work better lol. WHat weight oil do you anal types run in yours?

Cool that opens the flood gates for all sorts of mods!!! 35w btw

wes j.
14-09-2010, 02:07 PM
lets all agree to remove all hot ups and race standard sc10 trucks and just have fun, close racing was the idea behind getting them.....:thumbsup:

Jez Wolly is sensing there's tension in the Short Course camp. :p:thumbsup:

reg
14-09-2010, 02:42 PM

apart from strawberry jam and rear anti sway bars they are:thumbsup:

Robbiejuk
14-09-2010, 04:22 PM

Your car was awful on friday night, you would get to a corner, it start to lean for it then it would hit the bump stops and just flip over. No car should have to be driven past a hair pin before you can turn in with out the fear of rolling. It was Crazy dude. :confused:

antnee
14-09-2010, 04:49 PM
Your car was awful on friday night, you would get to a corner, it start to lean for it then it would hit the bump stops and just flip over. No car should have to be driven past a hair pin before you can turn in with out the fear of rolling. It was Crazy dude. :confused:

This is Lloyds car we are on about though! :p

reg
14-09-2010, 05:28 PM

welcome to the world of SCT:thumbsup:

chris brown
14-09-2010, 09:59 PM
Ant, think your trouble with the marmalade is that you have obviously gone for thin cut. It really is just too soft. You need to get the thick cut dude.:bored::blush::p:cry:;):wub:D:eh?::o:yawn::): woot::(:thumbsup::confused::drool::thumbdown::lol: :mad::rolleyes::cool:

The Doctor
14-09-2010, 10:10 PM
Pssst...

Peanut butter. The smooth variety.

antnee
14-09-2010, 10:12 PM
See I prefer the jam as the bits some times get stuck in the pistons, so some corners its nice and stiff, but for jumps its soft. (well thats the theory!) :eh?:

reg
15-09-2010, 06:22 AM
See I prefer the jam as the bits some times get stuck in the pistons, so some corners its nice and stiff, but for jumps its soft. (well thats the theory!) :eh?:

who is the "cock" pretending to be a train?i bet he goes bbbrrruuummmm when he races,Ant im convinced:thumbsup:is it worth bothering with the cheep stuff:confused:i just hope you got a long best before date as you might need to change it in the next 3 years if not:woot:

are we saying we want to agree on a different tyre for our club race?something that will last,

antnee
15-09-2010, 08:44 AM
How are everyone else's lasting? Mine have had all that abuse from coventry also there astro track (which really took its toll!), they have plenty of grip as I was grip rolling, just not much tread

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
16-09-2010, 09:55 AM

Hmph. :yawn:

I will try this week with some oil in the shocks. Rumour has it that works well.

Ant my tyres are still fine, although hardly used so far
________
Bmw M56 (http://www.bmw-tech.org/wiki/BMW_M56)