PDA

View Full Version : problem with speed passion esc

moggy12
10-09-2010, 02:06 PM
i have a speed passion 2.0 pro in my T3 last night after a few heats car seemed to be slower esc or motor was not over heating and changed sensor wire came home hooked up esc to pc to check settings nothing had changed seemed the turbo was not coming in to get top speed but in the esc setting it is set to come in at 5000 rpm any ideas what can be causing this ?

Rocking Donkey
11-09-2010, 02:59 PM
If the turbo isn't coming in then it could be that the throttle high point has changed a bit, which can happen with some transmitters. I usually set the ESC to the radio, then change the throttle high point on the radio to make the turbo kick in at slightly lower than full throttle and haven't had a problem.

Also it could still be the sensor wire. A friend had a similar problem, we swapped out the sensor wire for a brand new one and it didn't solve the problem and we ruled it out. After more fiddling with no luck we tried a different sensor wire and it cured it!

Ben

moggy12
11-09-2010, 03:53 PM
i i have found out it was the motor sensor swaped for another motor top speed back again thanks for your reply