PDA

View Full Version : Cracking Friday night

gnr racer
02-10-2010, 08:45 AM
Great night last night at Caldicot (02nd Oct) well done guys on designing & laying out a great track, one of the best in my opinion & many hands made light work when it was time to pack away :thumbsup:

peetbee
02-10-2010, 09:45 AM
Glad you liked, shame I couldn't race last night :cry:

A big thank you to everyone who stayed to pack away :thumbsup:

I'll be back next week :lol:

Caine
02-10-2010, 08:58 PM
I had a brilliant first nights racing, even thou i would of got an award for car most picked up by the marshalls! Everyone was really helpfull wen i lost a drive pin and didn't have a spare and also great when it came to setup tips and advice.
Cant wait to come back just a shame i gotta wait 3 weeks:(

blue_pinky
04-10-2010, 12:13 PM
Was a fun nights racing! Good to hear you liked the track...there was a certain feature that will certainly make a special appearance every now and then for sure...micro national for one I'm thinking!

New sheets of wood to build with this week though...mmmmmmmm...what to build?!?!?! :thumbsup::woot::confused::)

Matisse
04-10-2010, 12:46 PM
Was a fun nights racing! Good to hear you liked the track...there was a certain feature that will certainly make a special appearance every now and then for sure...micro national for one I'm thinking!

New sheets of wood to build with this week though...mmmmmmmm...what to build?!?!?! :thumbsup::woot::confused::)

cross over yes, bumpy mats corner no. :lol:

blue_pinky
04-10-2010, 12:58 PM
Neither of the above! ;)