PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool - the next Leeds Utd

wacattack
08-10-2010, 02:11 PM
Sad times for all involved with Liverpool. Happily, I'm not :p

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/9074311.stm

Mike Parker
08-10-2010, 02:24 PM
Yep and possibly the next Portsmouth or West Ham, they spring to mind....

stegger
08-10-2010, 02:25 PM
The 9 point deduction is the most worrying especially the way we are playing :( The next leeds utd, nah can't see that happening. The 2 clowns that have dragged us down just need to piss off.

MatJohnson
08-10-2010, 02:43 PM
That should stop them going on about "when they were good" instead of "when we got points taken off"

stegger
08-10-2010, 03:02 PM
That should stop them going on about "when they were good" instead of "when we got points taken off"

You talking about Leeds utd ??? :woot: cos we haven't had any points taken off of us yet ;) If the sale goes through by the 15th of october we will be O.K :p

bodgit
08-10-2010, 10:05 PM
Off Topic I bought a 3d tv the other week. Its fantastic its just like being there in the crowd watching. I fell asleep during the liverpool match and when I woke up some scouse t*** had nicked my wallet.

Scouser
08-10-2010, 10:50 PM
As an Evertonian, I have to say I find Liverpool's situation quite sad. It seems as though the morale of the team has dropped and the quality of the players has also gone down. Ever since they started selling players like Garcia, Morientes, Alonso and Riise, the standard of play seemed to have dropped. The players who came in to replace them just don't seem to have anything like the ability of the ones who left. Now with a manager who can't seem to gel his squad together, you are left with a team who doesn't seem interested in playing for the club (Torres in particular) and only Steven Gerrard and Joe Cole seem to have any passion at all. Obviously I am loking at this from an outside prespective and could be way off but that's how it seems to me anyway.
All that said, I bet they stuff us 4-0 this weekend!!:rolleyes:

stegger
09-10-2010, 04:58 PM
As an Evertonian, I have to say I find Liverpool's situation quite sad. It seems as though the morale of the team has dropped and the quality of the players has also gone down. Ever since they started selling players like Garcia, Morientes, Alonso and Riise, the standard of play seemed to have dropped. The players who came in to replace them just don't seem to have anything like the ability of the ones who left. Now with a manager who can't seem to gel his squad together, you are left with a team who doesn't seem interested in playing for the club (Torres in particular) and only Steven Gerrard and Joe Cole seem to have any passion at all. Obviously I am loking at this from an outside prespective and could be way off but that's how it seems to me anyway.
All that said, I bet they stuff us 4-0 this weekend!!:rolleyes:

Couldn't agree with you more mate :( and i think it'll be a 0-0 draw next week.

Off Topic I bought a 3d tv the other week. Its fantastic its just like being there in the crowd watching. I fell asleep during the liverpool match and when I woke up some scouse t*** had nicked my wallet.

Who do you support fella connahs quay or airbus, or are you an egg chaser :p