PDA

View Full Version : Kiddy Direction Landmarks

markwilliamson2001
29-09-2007, 02:11 PM
I know where the Kiddy Track is on map, but can't remember any landmarks for where the turning off is on the Stourport Road.

Can anyone think of anything I should be looking out for before the turn off left? I will be driving alone, so something to look out for always helps!

Kind regards
Mark

ashleyb4
29-09-2007, 02:18 PM
If you come from the north IE from telford ways you have to go down the one side of the road then turn around at the bottom then come back up the other carridgeway as you go us there is the entrance to the football ground which my dad goes to turn into most times this isnt the entrance then it isnt to far up ther on your left its a duel carridgeway so there is two lanes when you get past the entrance to the football ground just slow dowsn to about 20 mph and you will see it on your left.

A

ashleyb4
29-09-2007, 02:20 PM
You can tell if your on the right stretch of road as when you go down the first side before you turn around at the bottom on your left hand side there is a recycle place which is signposted.

A

PaulRotheram
29-09-2007, 03:57 PM
I know where the Kiddy Track is on map, but can't remember any landmarks for where the turning off is on the Stourport Road.

Can anyone think of anything I should be looking out for before the turn off left? I will be driving alone, so something to look out for always helps!

Kind regards
Mark

When i went this year i looked for a run off before the track entrance, miss that one and kiddy is on a tight left shortly afterward.
You'l see it and not have chance to slow down for it.. like most haha. you can come back around the duel carridge way and head in again.. the junction to come back on your self is right after the entrance.

frogger
29-09-2007, 04:52 PM
Sat nav

Lat 52 21 28.7
Long 02 16 10.5

Chrislong
29-09-2007, 05:51 PM

Kind regards
Mark

Hey Mark,
If you drive past the traffic lights you have gone about 10yards too far.

On my own, I usually round the bend on the carriageway and as soon as the traffic lights are in sight start looking and braking with indicators on - never miss it.

markwilliamson2001
29-09-2007, 06:50 PM
Cheers Chris,

That clears things up nicely, I seemed to remember when my dad drove me there a few years ago, its easy to miss the turn off, as it was right on a bend!

ta
Mark.

That Novak Brushless speedo went really well last time out btw! No problems at all!

Chrislong
29-09-2007, 07:29 PM
Hi Mark,
I know what you mean. Im not a regular at Kiddy so I try to remember where to turn, im sure the regulars just know it and wonder why we all drive past, ha ha.

The other thing I remember is there is a fitness first, accross the road just past the lights. So if need the postcode or anything, go onto their website and its really easy to look it up - then Sat Nav to it and just remember where it is in relation to the track.

Novak stuff is great, I have been using the Novak stuff for ages and the most that has gone faulty is a couple of fans - buts that through catching them with my fingers and blades flying off.... the important parts are extremely reliable.