PDA

View Full Version : U.F.O.s

bigoggy
20-10-2010, 05:40 PM
ok, at the risk of been laughed at, the wife and i swear we saw a u.f.o. this morning.

it was over mansfield at about 0915 this morning

there was a large very bright light traveling very fast and very high, at 1st we thought it was the sun reflecting off of a plane, but it was going too fast, and then it just vanished

anyone got any ideas?

anyone got there own experiance of u.f.o.s?

liam
20-10-2010, 06:58 PM
Was it moving in a straight line or "zipping" around abit?

Dyna
20-10-2010, 07:40 PM
Funnily enough i saw almost exactly the same thing week before last outside my business in Mid-Wales... i just happened to catch a glint of something very bright at about cloud level - looked up and there was something travelling far too quick to be even a fast jet, seemed spherical and as reflective as chrome. No contrail either, unlike two passenger jets at about the same altitude going in the opposite direction.

Watched it for 30-40 seconds or so, it went into a small cloud that was on its own apart from the main cloud base.... and it never re-appeared in any direction, and it was cloud free all around it...

However since then everyone in work ( and a mate here on o0ple... ) has found it highly amusing to keep asking how my Alien friends are, when im popping off for a day trip to Mars and sticking pictures of little green men to the back of my car.... :rolleyes:

Thank God i havent told them about the treetop high one i saw near Ipswich about 15 years ago.... :lol:

liam
20-10-2010, 07:51 PM
A top cop told me once that his boss (top, top boss!) was cycling down a country lane and saw one hovering above and promptly stacked it into a ditch!

It could just be black-ops

Pops
20-10-2010, 07:57 PM
Funnily enough i saw almost exactly the same thing week before last outside my business in Mid-Wales... i just happened to catch a glint of something very bright at about cloud level - looked up and there was something travelling far too quick to be even a fast jet, seemed spherical and as reflective as chrome. No contrail either, unlike two passenger jets at about the same altitude going in the opposite direction.

Watched it for 30-40 seconds or so, it went into a small cloud that was on its own apart from the main cloud base.... and it never re-appeared in any direction, and it was cloud free all around it...

However since then everyone in work ( and a mate here on o0ple... ) has found it highly amusing to keep asking how my Alien friends are, when im popping off for a day trip to Mars and sticking pictures of little green men to the back of my car.... :rolleyes:

Thank God i havent told them about the treetop high one i saw near Ipswich about 15 years ago.... :lol:

And what did i say about all work and no play a while ago:woot:
Course you did Matt, maybe the aliens want you to mould some new parts for thier ageing space ship:thumbsup:

Balders
20-10-2010, 08:12 PM
And what did i say about all work and no play a while ago:woot:
Course you did Matt, maybe the aliens want you to mould some new parts for thier ageing space ship:thumbsup:

:D

6p_-CckVEa4#!

Looks like someone pissing about with a frisbie to me..

shanks
20-10-2010, 08:23 PM
Looks very much like a clay to me

I.e someone has just shouted "pull"

Certainly looks very small??

espana
21-10-2010, 04:49 AM
hi bigoggy,i am in england 4 a few days and thought i saw 1.i was travelling between forest town and mansfield woodhouse.my mate who was driving just missed an old dear,as he couldnt take his eyes off it.sounds spooky now someone else saw it!!!!:o

hammerhead
21-10-2010, 07:05 AM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xd69eb_daylight-ufo-sightings-over-europe_news some good ones here

area52
21-10-2010, 07:22 AM
It wasn't us - we swear!

nobby
21-10-2010, 08:57 AM
how come all video clips are shit:confused:
if 100's of thousands of people have seen ufo's or ghost's how come we can't make them out:confused:

i think it's all bollocks:woot:
unless someone can prove it without a doubt so come on prove it:thumbsup:

Dyna
21-10-2010, 09:19 AM
if 100's of thousands of people have seen ufo's or ghost's how come we can't make them out:confused:

Yeah i kind of agree with most of your comments there tbh... i never said they were aliens though, just Unidentified Flying Objects as i couldnt identify them... :lol: I do take a passing interest in them though, always good to keep your mind open.

If you could prove that they were aliens you would go down in history :woot:

This ones quite interesting though -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05IYAZktFrI

And Mike & Dave... im just going to ignore you... :p

nobby
21-10-2010, 09:22 AM
that's the northeast news.
that's just gazza on his way home after a night out:woot:

bigoggy
21-10-2010, 07:24 PM

i have a picture of a ghost with our daughter that is quite good

bigoggy
21-10-2010, 07:25 PM
Looks very much like a clay to me

I.e someone has just shouted "pull"

Certainly looks very small??
looks like a clay to me too

Pops
21-10-2010, 07:30 PM
Yeah i kind of agree with most of your comments there tbh... i never said they were aliens though, just Unidentified Flying Objects as i couldnt identify them... :lol: I do take a passing interest in them though, always good to keep your mind open.

If you could prove that they were aliens you would go down in history :woot:

This ones quite interesting though -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05IYAZktFrI

And Mike & Dave... im just going to ignore you... :p
Surely if we could identify them they would be called FO's:woot::woot:

Pops
21-10-2010, 07:34 PM

Well put!
OOH the mystery the drama the suspense:woot: Lifes boring and mundane... Get used to it:woot:
Thats what star trek's for:lol:

liam
21-10-2010, 09:19 PM
check this out than non belivers!

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/28186/AMAZING_UFO_FOOTAGE_JUST_WOW_AUG_2009/

Pops
21-10-2010, 09:32 PM
check this out than non belivers!

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/28186/AMAZING_UFO_FOOTAGE_JUST_WOW_AUG_2009/
what was that? someone filming a fishtank with some christmas lights in it:lol:
If there were ufo's dont you think we would have real footage by now... i mean real footage not the shite people keep wishing was real:)

liam
21-10-2010, 09:39 PM
Abit early for christmas lights init!

peetbee
21-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Abit early for christmas lights init!
Ok then 'disco' lights!
Remember everyone, the truth is out there :woot:

Rich D
21-10-2010, 10:29 PM
LOL. UFO`s do exist and have been tracked on radar at over 7000 mph. This is a matter of fact. The questions aren`t whether they exist, its more what are they, how are they controlled, powered, and by what.

Small minded to say " they dont exist because i havent seen one or a Hi Def quality video of one "

Doesnt mean to say that they are piloted by little green fellas from another civilisation but thats not beyond possibilty or the laws of Physics either.

Vast majority of sightings are man made. Weather balloons, satellites, planes, test aircraft.

Ive got an interest in this stuff too. More interested in the Universe and how it works. Read a lot of books, watch docs etc

Theres plenty of stuff i dont believe in, ghosts, God, fate but lets face it, its not impossible for life to exist elsewhere in the Universe. In fact its almost a certainty.

:)

nobby
21-10-2010, 11:26 PM
what i'm saying is you can't walk down the street without being seen on cctv, but ufo's seem to dodge them:confused:
sorry but i think it's all crap.
please change my mind:woot:

Rich D
21-10-2010, 11:35 PM
Perhaps if the skies and upper atmosphere were full of CCTV cameras you'd be a little more convinced. They exist fella, people far more educated than you or I on the subject have written books and documentaries on the subject. Just don't ask me what they are cos I have no idea. :thumbsup:

purpletimbo
22-10-2010, 12:38 AM
If the universe is infinite and all things are possible, and we do happen to be the only sentient beings, then after watching The Jeremy Kyle show, what a crap job the Universe made of itself:thumbdown:

Welshy40
22-10-2010, 07:02 AM
The only UFO's ive seen are in the pub with Belsten. :thumbsup: