PDA

View Full Version : Eden Park Winter Warmer information

MattADH
01-10-2007, 10:33 AM
This Sunday sees the first of our winter series take place.

We are going to run four rounds of qualifying and finals. The gates to the sports club will be open by 8am and then practice can begin at 8.30. The first heat will be starting at 10am and we will run to a schedule of an hour per round where possible to minimise waiting and try to ensure a prompt finish.

There will be a catering wagon present from around 8.30am - each entrant will get a raffle ticket which can be exchanged for a complimentary cup of tea coffee at the food wagon.

Entry fees are £7 and £5 for juniors.

We will be using our handout transponders only as I am afraid PTs wont work with our analogue system.

And it will be line starts - two starts off the front and two off the rear.

For those of you interested in entering, please can you drop me either an e-mail with your details if you havent raced at the club or region before so we can update the database. These to include:

Driver Name
2WD Chassis
4WD Chassis
Club
BRCA Number
Crystals
Formula

Thanks

EPR Committee

MattADH
02-10-2007, 08:59 AM
Please can ALL drivers that are intending to attend the Eden Park Winter Warmer forward me their details, even if they have raced with us before. There are new cars, ability/formula changes and no doubt other alterations that I can make to our database.

This coupled with the fact that I have managed to delete the database from previous meetings means I have some work to do!!:rolleyes:

Thanks

Matt

David Church
02-10-2007, 03:21 PM
I was just thinking I will start to prepare my car for this Sunday. BUT, which car????

What class is everybody racing this Sunday/winter????
I know we are expecting a number of good drivers, ie. Ellis, Pidge, Kev Lee, Matt, Nathan, and on and on..........

I was going to get my 2wd ready, but I guess it depends on what class will have the most in it?????

MattADH
02-10-2007, 04:15 PM
I think that most of the aforementioned will race 2WD but I also know that Stuart and Nathan are driving their 4WD cars and Pidge and Boults will be at the Novarossi GP along with Si Reeves and Bloomers.

Other non-South East drivers who are looking to come down include Brian Preddy and Paul Timberlake...

MattADH
02-10-2007, 04:35 PM
We have just been told that the ALL the football pitches will be in use on Sunday including the five-aside pitch closest to the track.

With this in mind, we think the best procedure is to park in a single line next to the track. There is plenty of space further up towards the embankment for you to pitch tents, awnings etc and still be close to the track entrance. Remember that the further away from the pitches you are the safer your car will be!!!!

There will be EPR members around to help position cars but please be considerate and helpful where possible...

Many thanks

KevLee
02-10-2007, 04:44 PM
I was just thinking I will start to prepare my car for this Sunday. BUT, which car????

What class is everybody racing this Sunday/winter????
I know we are expecting a number of good drivers, ie. Ellis, Pidge, Kev Lee, Matt, Nathan, and on and on..........

I was going to get my 2wd ready, but I guess it depends on what class will have the most in it?????

2WD for me!!! :)

mw02veg
02-10-2007, 06:03 PM
Im gonna race 2wd at the weekend. cant wait till i get my hands on the wheel again it feels like ages since i the last national.
grant williams

MattADH
03-10-2007, 08:54 AM
Hi Grant

Can you let me have your BRCA number and crystals please?

Thanks

Matt

mw02veg
03-10-2007, 03:09 PM
u have a pm :D

trekkerkk
03-10-2007, 04:59 PM
so whos booked in then:D

trekkker

MattADH
04-10-2007, 01:42 PM
We have received quite a lot of interest. Names already forwarded to me include Ellis Stafford, Kevin Lee, Matt White, Paul Timberlake and Andy Fraser. There are about 20 new names to EPR...

mw02veg
04-10-2007, 01:43 PM
did u get my pm mr benfield

MattADH
04-10-2007, 01:58 PM
Oh and Grant Williams.....;)

mw02veg
04-10-2007, 02:09 PM
lol thanx :D

trekkerkk
04-10-2007, 03:24 PM
roflol:D:D
its gonna be a good one

trekkker

dancoog
05-10-2007, 11:43 AM
Do I need a BRCA memebership to attend and race?

David Church
05-10-2007, 12:40 PM
I think they will allow you to race once or twice as a guest, but then after that yes, I think its only £12 pounds, and def worth having!!!!!!
The off road section of the BRCA are by far the best!!!!!!!!!!:D

dancoog
05-10-2007, 03:31 PM
Stupid postal strike is goign to put a cramp in the plans of racing for me this weekend. not going to be able to get my car going till the next race.
I will however come down to watch the fun!

David Church
05-10-2007, 03:48 PM
What is it you need??? Maybe someone can help??????

dancoog
05-10-2007, 03:58 PM
to be honest its all the little things, I have a new speedo coming. Mine is over 10 years old.
I might be able to get some stuff together. I'll get my but down there early and see what we can do..

I might need to hit up someone for a bit of table space..

David Church
05-10-2007, 05:01 PM
I am sure we can get you on the track racing!!!!! Come on down and bring your stuff and have a go at the world famous Eden Park!!!!!!!!!!!!:D