PDA

View Full Version : Any one racing on friday that can help me?

Caine
26-10-2010, 07:12 PM
Hi i'm trying to set up my new ezrun for my B4 but unsure on some of the settings is anyone racing on friday that will be able to help me set it up properly please?

liam
26-10-2010, 07:22 PM
Should be quite easy to do if you have the programing card

what setting are you unsure of?

Caine
26-10-2010, 08:36 PM
I think ive kinda got my head around it now, was just unsure about the punch and timing settings as this is the first brushless esc i've bought.

liam
26-10-2010, 08:48 PM
i think if you have a powerful motor dont worry about the timing but the punch setting could be useful in low traction situations.

I think it more or less increases or limits the power from the batterys (that kinda thing!)

Caine
26-10-2010, 08:57 PM
Okay cool, thanks for your help liam. top job :)

blue_pinky
27-10-2010, 09:38 AM
Pretty sure Craig is about this friday, and think he runs an ezrun system in his micros, so sure he'll have an idea about it if your still stuck :thumbsup:

Body Paint
27-10-2010, 07:49 PM
Pretty sure Craig is about this friday, and think he runs an ezrun system in his micros, so sure he'll have an idea about it if your still stuck :thumbsup:

Sure am and sure do and sure will :thumbsup::thumbsup:

15 degrees of timing would be ample and punch setting of 6 would be a good starting point.

Make sure you run it in forward/brake mode, the speedo stutters like a crazy thing if you have reverse enabled.

If you are running Lipo you also need to make sure that the lipo cut off is set to 3volts per cell.

I can have a quick look Friday if you like, it only takes a minute.

Caine
27-10-2010, 09:30 PM
Great stuff i'll get it set up like you said and then we'll see how she goes on friday.