PDA

View Full Version : A bit of digging

racingdwarf
15-11-2010, 06:48 PM
Had a few hours to spare today due to frost, so got my spade out and got digging, got rid of the jumps on the rallyx track

racingdwarf
15-11-2010, 06:52 PM
And not wanting to leave the tenth track out I had a go were the hole was beside the straight, so in time we can cut the surrounding grass and move the track over a bit, I did loads more rolling after I took the photo so its a lot smoother but the light was fading

Albertini
15-11-2010, 08:53 PM
Somebody's been had at work. Good job Dave.

I'm liking that bank, is that usable or just a by product?:drool:

racingdwarf
15-11-2010, 09:03 PM
very usable;). and part of the plan

Sholders ache a bit now tho:bored:

racingdwarf
15-11-2010, 09:06 PM
Somebody's been had at work. Good job Dave.

I'm liking that bank, is that usable or just a by product?:drool:

Oh and I was had at work once...never again, made my eyes water:woot::lol:

jcb
16-11-2010, 01:30 PM
Looks good, I reckon we could do with a morning or a day to sort out the jumps, or maybe even remove them completely until we can build some nice new ones.

losi8rob
17-11-2010, 02:16 PM
Dave you have been a busy bee , looking great :drool:

racingdwarf
19-11-2010, 12:28 AM
Looks good, I reckon we could do with a morning or a day to sort out the jumps, or maybe even remove them completely until we can build some nice new ones.

Whats the matter with our high quality jumps:p

jcb
20-11-2010, 01:47 PM
Whats the matter with our high quality jumps:p

Hmm you know what I mean :rolleyes:

racingdwarf
23-11-2010, 10:59 PM
got wet and cold today, but between me and sara,(I show her a great day out:wub) both tracks are rolled with twin drum roller, trackmarkers resorted, and new dirt section put in, but I have done it so we can leave it out if to wet by moving 2 pipes.....but jumps still there, well I had to save something for everyone:lol:. I give up with the rubber straps for the pipe, I think we may resort to bailor twine, as it will last longer. no photos as it was dark when I finished