PDA

View Full Version : New Stuff!

mattym0310
11-10-2007, 06:53 PM
any one have any ideas on when the release date is for the 'new stuff'?? as in the new gearbox and the shock tower??
chris? dan?

thanks a lot

MikePimlott
11-10-2007, 07:10 PM
http://www.one-ten-rcforums.com/2wdrc/viewtopic.php?id=317

Some info on here about both the rear shock tower and 4 gear gearbox.

super__dan
11-10-2007, 07:16 PM
Not really, we are on what we belive to be the 2nd and final version of the 4 gear tranny. Getting 2nd versions of the rear tower in a slightly different design which we think will also be final versions.

So soon for both but you'd be best emailing Chazz to ask him really, i would guess over a month but hopefully not too much more!

mattym0310
11-10-2007, 07:36 PM
i have already emailed chazz, about a week a go, but.. this must be my second or third [out of 2 or 3] email that i have had no reply from

YoungChazz
13-10-2007, 10:02 PM
Matty, I'm surprised and sorry if there's been no reply.

We're working hard to make it for Nov 15th, earlier if possible. Production of the bulkheads (We've oficially re-named the shock tower base) is complete. We expect to make the tranny cases next week. Motor plates a few days after, and shock towers the end of this month.

Then we must write and print instructions and package things, which will take at least a week.

On another front, both E-Speed parts are being anodized now, and we expect to have them back in stock late next week.