PDA

View Full Version : brushless

jnd
22-11-2010, 12:48 PM
im looking to get back into rc and found a buggy i like but i dont understand the turnings on a brushless motor the 1 ive got is a associated b4.1 with a 10 turn brushless system in wot would the brushed equivalent be as i under stand them more cheers

Dalla
22-11-2010, 06:03 PM
im looking to get back into rc and found a buggy i like but i dont understand the turnings on a brushless motor the 1 ive got is a associated b4.1 with a 10 turn brushless system in wot would the brushed equivalent be as i under stand them more cheers

Hi,

Good to hear your getting back in to RC. Since you have found our thread you must know our racing day and times, but don't forget to check the calendar for any particular Sunday, if you are thinking of coming down.

In answer to your question, this thread on RCtech.net seems to explain it better than I could.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/252036-brushless-brushed-number-turns.html

jnd
23-11-2010, 09:28 AM
cheers for that

i was reading in another post about an outdoor track i was just wondering is it happening as i love race outdoors

chris68nufc
25-11-2010, 07:20 AM
If its in the north east I wouldn't hold your breath. There aren't enough people at any club to even think about getting an outdoor track built, I wish I was wrong though!