PDA

View Full Version : Winter Warmer series Championship Tables

brookie
01-12-2010, 03:25 PM
In another thread on this forum we promised that we would have the updated Winter Warmer series Championship Tables available at the next round of the series, Round 3, due to be run this forthcoming Sunday 05 December.

In view of the current weather conditions and the potential effect that it may have on this event we have updated the tables and a link is available on the Home page of the clubs website, here:

http://www.edenparkraceway.com/

EPR Committee

cwilson
01-12-2010, 08:31 PM
that cant be right. im in the top ten drivers for 2wd. at least after i got robbed of third place(i think) in the trucks at the last meeting im not afected to much. forth overall in trucks so far. bring the next meeting:thumbsup:

brookie
01-12-2010, 10:14 PM
that cant be right. im in the top ten drivers for 2wd. at least after i got robbed of third place(i think) in the trucks at the last meeting im not afected to much. forth overall in trucks so far. bring the next meeting:thumbsup:

It is! If you'd taken the time to notice only 12 drivers have done both rounds in 2WD so it's not unreasonable that you are 9th overall. This will almost certainly change as the rounds progress and more drivers participate in more rounds.....that's how it works!

And just to re-iterate, in public seeing as you mentioned it, you were not 'robbed' you were penalised for persistent bad driving that could be considered cheating in some Referees or Race Directors eyes! :thumbdown:

HKP
02-12-2010, 06:54 PM
I certainly considered it cheating Charles!

mattJT
02-12-2010, 07:01 PM
ergh, penalised for persistent bad driving...........I best get my backside up to EPR and actually practice then (once the giant slush puppy has melted :thumbsup:)

simoncook
02-12-2010, 10:17 PM
ergh, penalised for persistent bad driving...........I best get my backside up to EPR and actually practice then (once the giant slush puppy has melted :thumbsup:)

I wouldn't worry too much. It would take some very special driving to make it to Charle's standard :wtf:.

mattJT
02-12-2010, 10:31 PM
I don't know..... only been up track three times so far........

cwilson
03-12-2010, 01:31 PM
And just to re-iterate, in public seeing as you mentioned it, you were not 'robbed' you were penalised for persistent bad driving that could be considered cheating in some Referees or Race Directors eyes! :thumbdown:

you try driving a truck witch had to be bodged together with buggy parts, was pulling to the left and had a motor that could of packed up at any point in that race. big thanks to simon cook tho for helping get it on the track. its looking fantastic now thats brookie's been at it. thanks again steve. shame about the snow. oh well at least i can play with the crawler in it.

liam
04-12-2010, 11:15 AM
Im currently in joint 31st place! :)

HKP
05-12-2010, 05:28 PM

HKP
05-12-2010, 05:28 PM
you try driving a truck witch had to be bodged together with buggy parts, was pulling to the left and had a motor that could of packed up at any point in that race. big thanks to simon cook tho for helping get it on the track. its looking fantastic now thats brookie's been at it. thanks again steve. shame about the snow. oh well at least i can play with the crawler in it.

Perhaps if it was that undrivable Charles, you should have pulled off and retired, rather than been a hazard? Odd who it pulled to the left on the raceway, yet drove pretty straight down the straight huh? :p

Anyway, 'nuff said. Please don't do it next time, and no laps will be docked in future. :)

HKP
05-12-2010, 05:31 PM
I don't know..... only been up track three times so far........

Matt, please don't worry! We tolerate all levels of driving, from beginner to multiple Euro and British champion and Worlds finalists!

We just don't tolerate unsportsmanlike conduct :D

David Church
05-12-2010, 05:58 PM
Your my hero HKP!!!!!!:D

mattJT
05-12-2010, 06:14 PM
Cheers tom :)

niggs98
05-12-2010, 06:27 PM
Cheers tom :)

as tom says all are always welcome at epr. i cant think of a friendlier more helpfull bunch than the guys there. even tho you have only been training 3 times you could of been a hundred and the first meeting will always be daunting. all i can say is come and enjoy. everyone will be there to help and lend a hand/ spare part when needed.

the abuse charles gets is kind of provoked and 9 times out of 10 deserved (sorry charles) but apart from his recent penalty (as mentioned above) is always given and recieved in good gest.

hope to see you track side soon

mattJT
05-12-2010, 07:03 PM
Cheers niggs :)

Think you've hit the nail on the head really, just need to get myself to the next ww in jan and actually have a race and see how it goes :woot:

Absolutely agree, each time either spectating or the time when up there for a work party, all the guys were v friendly.

So Tom, it's official, gonna be a big brave boy and will take part in the jan ww, regardless of whether I manage to get trackside before it takes place, prob stick with the Short course class first tho....that seems to be the most forgiving class for me at the mo :)

cwilson
05-12-2010, 11:21 PM
thats the best way to go as its just for fun really. everyone is really helpful down the track (usually). the only ones who take the truck class seriosly is matt, brookie and sometimes me but that depends on how im doing.