PDA

View Full Version : Novarossi contact

Teddy truman
16-10-2007, 07:29 AM
Im looking for an email address for the person who runs Novarossi Raceway in Essex...

Can anyone help me?

MattADH
16-10-2007, 10:18 AM
Phil is the guy that owns the place but try the website at www.novarossiraceway.com

Teddy truman
16-10-2007, 10:46 AM
cheers dude found phone number:D

twisty
16-10-2007, 02:56 PM
Nice looking venue,it`s shame they don`t include largescale.

showtime
16-10-2007, 10:50 PM
they might do now?
Phil wants to earn some money from the place so i doubt he'd turn you away!

Gary who built the track & ran it for the last few years is searching for another venue at the moment ;)

twisty
16-10-2007, 11:08 PM
I`ll try to give him a buzz before the BRCA AGM,see what anyone thinks about an LSOR National meeting there then.
Cheers
Simon F
BRCA LSOR secretary

kyosho_greg
20-12-2007, 01:36 PM
Im looking for an email address for the person who runs Novarossi Raceway in Essex...

Can anyone help me?

errr i think his emails joshtams06@hotmail.com or its .co.uk one of the two;)

IanWright
10-04-2008, 09:05 PM
Hi, getting in touch with Phil is a phone thing. A few of us do different things at the track. If you want you can give me a shout via here and i can put you on to Phil the landowner, or Craig the club runner, or Neil the money taker... or you could talk to me, Ian the bit of everythinger...

If your looking to talk about holding rounds there, Craig Summers is going to be the man to speak to.

i don't know who the hotmail email is.

Out of interest we are building a dirt track behind the Astro track so we will be a two track facility. The dirt track is a cross between the U.S MotX style and good old english rallycross... ie big rythm section, some nice air and a nice fast flowing infield. If the rain holds off this week the track should get rolled (We have the rythm section and the main "interesting" bits of raised ground done) and the drivers stand go up followed by the pipe fun. We were aiming for the first round of the summer series but rain, snow etc put paid to that! Aiming for the second round in a few weeks. First round is THIS sunday, same as the Nationals so it's easy points day as there won't be any pros... however the pre signups are loking healthy so it should be a fun day.

I just looked at the date on the replies... hope this helps anyway!

As for largescale... i have heard whispers of a Baja Challenge, Maybe on the new track? It's big... i know nothing concrete though...