PDA

View Full Version : Sunday the 12th?

racingdwarf
08-12-2010, 08:56 AM
Hi all

Looking at the dates we are racing this sunday, I think the track should be ok and the temp is getting better end of the week and weekend. I will go take a look at the track in the next few days as there are a few jobs I want to do:thumbsup:

I know greg can't make it due to slot cars, how about the rest of us? I will give mat a ring and see what they are up to. Also a couple of the rallyx lads have bought B4s to...and I have a short course to play with:D

Edit.. just checked mett office and sunday is going to be dry and bright and 7deg, shorts on then?

jcb
08-12-2010, 07:43 PM
Last forecast I saw was for some showers between now and then and it only touching 3 degrees, which is a tad different to what you have seen :eh?:

Let me know what the track is like, as I must admit I couldn't believe how muddy it was last time, and with all this snow having to go somewhere the last thing I can think it will be is dry!!

Only other thing would be to head indoors at Kellers if they are racing?

Hmm short course, why???????????????????

Dufty07
09-12-2010, 02:33 AM
YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! what do u mean short course, shorten the top of the straight n cut out the pit of DOOM!!!( dramatic eh! ). :o

MantaMan76
09-12-2010, 05:13 PM
I might be working sunday morning :yawn: if not i'll be down earlyish :p

racingdwarf
10-12-2010, 12:48 AM
JCB sound like we may not see you as one thing for sure it's not going to be bone dry & short course????? cos it's a bit of fun:thumbsup:

carl as always when mad me go out to play, your always there:D

would be good to see you mantaman

Oh and carl this is a short course:thumbsup:( and yes my desk is a right mess at the min:blush:)

Albertini
11-12-2010, 08:54 AM
Count me in:)

racingdwarf
11-12-2010, 09:39 AM
Nice 1:thumbsup:

went up there yesterday, and it's not looking to bad.I may nip up there for a few hours this afternoon to do a couple of jobs.

racingdwarf
11-12-2010, 04:58 PM
Been up at the track all afternoon,putting some safty fence up so no one gets hit by flying cars!:woot: and all is looking good, not even any puddles on the dirt section and no standing water in the bomb hole, errmm but still a bit sticky in the bottom so I think we may still give that bit a miss. but we could be using the new dirt courner:thumbsup:

Quite nice up there....I was to hot!;)

c u there

losi8rob
11-12-2010, 06:21 PM
Sounds good dave. See you in the morning

racingdwarf
11-12-2010, 08:02 PM
C u There mate, both thracks looking good, Have admit even I was surprised

racingdwarf
13-12-2010, 01:09 AM
Hope every one had a good day, Great close racing thourgh the day. 10th track held up well and dirt courner worked ok:thumbsup:, Think I still need to do a bit more to the rallyx track, get rid of some of the loose grass. and a big jump at the back to slow that bit down.

Good news is we seem to have got one new member, Alex has bought himself a 4.1:thumbsup: and become a member of Oople, all in one day.Nice one!, look forward to seeing him at the next meeting. we also had a chap inerested in running short course

Must say thanks to chris for his help with the heats, and simon for re sculpting the jump on the rallyx track at the end of the day, tested it and it was sweet, mutch better
Hope the rallyx chaps got enough track time in, arrived a little late and had to leave early:lol:,

Albertini
13-12-2010, 08:56 AM
A good day:) but I need to buy some grip from somewhere.........anywhere.:o

racingdwarf
13-12-2010, 09:50 AM
Grip was there, just some cars can't find it:woot:,you know what I'm saying:eh?:

Also I have a 3/8 socket set that was left behind I recon by chris or JCB has a load of old BRCA No's stuck on the front, Willing to sell to the highest bidder:p

losi8rob
13-12-2010, 10:43 AM
What a great day on the rx track. Thanks to the elec boys for there great marshalling. I am looking forward to trying my B4. Thanks again dave

jcb
13-12-2010, 12:06 PM
Grip was there, just some cars can't find it:woot:,you know what I'm saying:eh?:

Also I have a 3/8 socket set that was left behind I recon by chris or JCB has a load of old BRCA No's stuck on the front, Willing to sell to the highest bidder:p

Hmmm, thats mine!! I even checked in the container to make sure I hadn't left anything behind. Must be time for a new pair of glasses :bored: Let me know if your going to Stotfold as I'll need to sort out picking it up if your not going.

Track was good, but like Chris says we need some more grip :rolleyes:

SimonW
14-12-2010, 08:58 PM
Stick one of your tungsten plates under your lipo, that should sort it out!