PDA

View Full Version : Driving School

woOdy
10-12-2010, 04:44 PM
I have pinched an idea off Tom Yardy from the Midlands.
I will put a day aside ( or 2 ) for any one in the North West how would like some advise on set ups and driving.
I would love the youngsters first to come forward but if any one else wants to do it please let me know.
I am willing to go to different tracks but Bury is my track and would like it if you would come to me.
I was thinking of doing it before the out door season starts so I am looking at aound March.
Please if you are interested either PM me or just post on here.
Thanks
Stu.

Tom3012
10-12-2010, 04:51 PM
Sounds like a good idea Stu! I think there would be quite a bit of interest at SRCC... :thumbsup:

Whiskers
10-12-2010, 05:29 PM
Sounds great especially as i'm planning to get a Durango before the outdoor season starts again and would need to learn to drive/set up it.
And I can't drive at the moment anyway :woot:

captainlip
10-12-2010, 05:48 PM
Sounds great especially as i'm planning to get a Durango before the outdoor season starts again and would need to learn to drive/set up it.
And I can't drive at the moment anyway :woot:

good lad! join the club!

i need help as far as setups go, but the rango website supports this well, I may be interested in coming for some tips and tricks, may help me improve.

mattb
10-12-2010, 06:20 PM
And I can't drive at the moment anyway :woot:theres nothing wrong with your driving,its that old cat thats holding you back!!!

phil c
10-12-2010, 08:56 PM
i think thats a great idea stu , i know i would love to have a better understanding of car setups ect

stegger
01-01-2011, 04:40 PM
Yeh would be well up for this fella, only just seen this. I was going to add a thread as to weather this could be done after reading what the 1/10th touring car boy's done last year in one of the mag's. Stu good man for stepping up to do this. :thumbsup: If it's southport,bury or anywhere else don't mind. Need all the practice and help i can get.