PDA

View Full Version : Track work 11th & 12th December?

NTS
10-12-2010, 05:12 PM
Gents,

Is there track work planned this weekend?

Sorry I have missed the last few as my wife has been away with work and it has not been the sort of weather to bring a toddler along...

I can do Sunday, please let me know a start time.

Cheers,

Nick

martin so16
10-12-2010, 07:54 PM
track work is planed for sunday 9am start can we please try and get a good turn out as we all want to get back raceing soon :thumbsup:

wylie
10-12-2010, 08:29 PM
Want to come down but working and on light duties:(

NTS
11-12-2010, 09:10 AM
OK see you 9:00 tomorrow, any particular tools needed?

Nick

martin so16
11-12-2010, 04:28 PM
OK see you 9:00 tomorrow, any particular tools needed?

Nick
you can bring a lump hammer if you want to help peg the track down nick cheers martin :D

Cammers
11-12-2010, 05:49 PM
Sorry guys wont be down, everybody wants work done, Kitchens and bathrooms, before Xmas so its work work and more work. Havn't been down last 2 weekends as weather not good and dont think I could have done much as my knee still not good.
Anything needs doing after the holiday I should be good for that.

mikeyscott
11-12-2010, 06:25 PM
I'll be attending tomorrow, will also have membership forms if people need them.

Would help me and club if we can get the 2011 memberships coming in.

jaywestwood
12-12-2010, 10:57 PM
How's the track comin on?
Is it up and running for next sunday??

Dudders
13-12-2010, 09:37 AM
Well done on your efforts, looking to come down with Chris Ellis after new year :thumbsup:

martin so16
13-12-2010, 06:12 PM
How's the track comin on?
Is it up and running for next sunday??

its not far off but we got to finsh laying the track out think its going to be one more week we will post on here as soon as we are up and running

M.Andrews
13-12-2010, 08:45 PM
We can always finish off the track this saturday,it wouldn't take too long then race on sunday!. I would be up for that!.:thumbsup:

martin so16
13-12-2010, 10:37 PM
We can always finish off the track this saturday,it wouldn't take too long then race on sunday!. I would be up for that!.:thumbsup:
would be a nice idear but its all down to numbers turning up to help. the track lay out isnt finshed yet not far off all depends if julian can get down as he knows what the track lay out is going to be.
so lets see what every one wants to do

RobW
14-12-2010, 10:18 AM
I will not be around this coming weekend as I am away on holiday for a week (skiing for the first time in about 20 years so I may well be in a plaster-cast next time you see me :cry:)

I'd say anyone who can spare any time to try and finish up on Sat and then free practise on the new track on Sun for anyone who has helped over the last 6 weeks? That would iron out any bits of the track that needed any further attention.

See you in the New Year

Rob

jamiekerr14
14-12-2010, 11:35 AM
I may be around Sat.. and possibly sunday to lend a hand. I was racing slough Sunday.. but that will likely be off due to the weather.-Think it could be the same down int Titchfield too.. tbh.. But if weather is ok, and i'm free i'm happy to pop down sat and lend a hand. I would love to see the track open again..

jaywestwood
14-12-2010, 07:04 PM
I will not be around this coming weekend as I am away on holiday for a week (skiing for the first time in about 20 years so I may well be in a plaster-cast next time you see me :cry:)

I'd say anyone who can spare any time to try and finish up on Sat and then free practise on the new track on Sun for anyone who has helped over the last 6 weeks? That would iron out any bits of the track that needed any further attention.

See you in the New Year

Rob
So why would you limit to (only the ppl who have helped out with the track?) surely the track should be attracting as many ppl as possible to show the improvements and generate income!!!

RobW
14-12-2010, 07:21 PM
So why would you limit to (only the ppl who have helped out with the track?) surely the track should be attracting as many ppl as possible to show the improvements and generate income!!!

Hi Jay

Was not meant to be a big issue, just a small thank you to the people who gave up their sunday mornings over the last few weeks to build the track plus sort out any small problems with the track that will not surface until a few cars start circulating.

Cheers

Rob