kamtec? as long as u dont mind waiting for them to turn up a lil while

Chequered Flag Racing
12-12-2010, 02:16 PM

just emailed them before you posted

would like them for Wednesday coming though

ianhaye
12-12-2010, 02:20 PM
they maybe able to prove me wrong but i think u maybe very lucky to get them in time for then, i have found TIC have faster postage times, 9/10 its next day via city link, but then they dont true as far as i am aware off, could be worth sending them a email thou

Chequered Flag Racing
12-12-2010, 02:21 PM
i have found TIC have faster postage times, could be worth sending them a email thou

email on it's way

Chequered Flag Racing
13-12-2010, 11:49 AM

phoned them at 11:45 and they'll T&G what I want and get them in today's post :thumbsup:

maybe the online orders take a little longer

janus_77
19-12-2010, 08:08 PM
Has anyone experimented with rubber tires on indoor carpet tracks ?

I tried the Ufra soft but they chunck a bit to easly in our "races" ;), anyway now I'm using some old Yokomo 1/12 tire. The grip is semi-decent if you just a bit of additive and these do keep together. But we tried a badly worn rubber tyre that was meant for a Tamiya mini. Just had one set of rears and used foam in front. It wasn't that bad, better than expected anyway. You lost about 0.8 sec a lap to the foam laptimes. But this was with messed-up tyres.

Has anyone tried using a set of rubber tyres on a Mardave on indoor carpet, and is it worth trying. (and if so what tyre did you use).