PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Crazybargain!! traxxas revo,picco powered,hyper 7 black edition & spektrum dx2 radio

clumsysaint
13-12-2010, 06:52 PM
up for grabs as a xmas bargain 2 car package are -

car 1 - traxxas revo 2.5 -

-powered by picco .26 crazy power...wheelies on demand
-hong nor side pipe conversion,no more broken headers and way more power delivery
-single steering servo conversion,
-tekno rc fuel tank conversion,hong nor fuel tank....longer run times
-tekno rc receiver box conversion
-tekno rc ball bearing throttle arm conversion
-roto start system
-rear wing mount and carbon wing
-new,never fitted red aliminium push rods
-bead lock wheels fitted
-wide ratio gear box kit....was trying to calm the initial power down! lol
-original box and manuals

im sure theres more but cant remember it all,ill throw in everything i got to go with this revo,theres plenty off spares and odds and sods....it has been used,and could do with a new bodyshell if your fussy but it has been very well cared for mechanically.a little tlc would make a mint truck,anything it needs will be in with the spares!

car 2 - hyper 7 black edition

ive had this buggy from new,stil have original box and manuals....comes with the black edition .21 3 port race block....nice snappy power....has been used and could do with a little tlc to get back to being mint!! comes with loads off spares ,(i had another hyper 7 i broke for parts) so everything you would want is there....again it could do with a new bodyshell and some odds and sods sorted but all the bits are there for you to do it.

Right here comes the good bit.....

as im in a bit off a rush to get back some room in my garage ill throw into the sale my spektrum dx2 transmitter and one receiver....these alone are fetching £50 on ebay so your more or less geting it for "free"

Im after £145 for the lot.....so thats the picco powered revo,hyper 7 black,all the spares i have and the spektrum radio/receiver....you cant get any better than that!

i think collection is the only option for this bundle as postage would be mega as theres loads off gear here! any questions drop me a pm

o forget to add ive got 3 lots off nitro fuel aswell ill include in the sale...there 2 lots off 25% byron gen2,model technics....hardly used and a hardly used 16% byron gen2.

once again let me remind you that there is a little bit off work needed on both cars buts its only daft things and the bits are there to sort them both

thanks for looking

for any info on this crazy bundle please call/txt me on 07899 040738 or pm me here.