PDA

View Full Version : For Sale RB5 Mid Custom Special

Fabs
15-12-2010, 11:04 AM
Hi guys,

I recently came across a second hand RB5, and knowing that there aren't many around, I thought I'd use it to help lower the price of getting one of my Mid Custom Special for non RB5 owners.

Admittedly the RB5 had seen better days, but a good rebuild plus the fact that all chassis parts aren't used on the MCS means it's not in bad shape at all. The front bumper is indeed scratched (but it's only a cheap plastic part to replace) and there's a bit of play in the front wishbones (but I'm including a spare set that came with the car and that are brand new). The most annoying thing are the scratches on the slipper plates (not sure how that happened since the RB5 has a slipper cover???).

It has ceramic diff balls by the way and titanium (not sure what brand, but they look tough) turnbuckles all round (picture shows steel ones at the back, but I will include a set that are the same as the front ones that came with the car).

I'm including a spare front shock tower, spare front bulkhead, shock plastic parts, rear and front hubs and spur gear.

I will also include a set of the springs most suited to the track the buyer races on most of the time.

Of course the MCS conversion I put on the car is brand new :thumbsup:

Price is £280 + shipping (around £15 worldwide) without a shell and 290 + shipping with a shell.

Payment with Paypal is preferred.

Fabs