PDA

View Full Version : Is there a planned date to re-open?

dibble34
15-12-2010, 02:33 PM
I am working again this weekend, but is there a planned date to re-open? Any official updates from Mike or Steve? are there any notes from AGM yet either? Sorry Steve i know you are a busy man.

Nige
15-12-2010, 03:36 PM
And is there a sketch of the new track layout with planned features - just curious as it'll be a few weeks until I can get down again :(

:)

martin so16
15-12-2010, 04:48 PM
I am working again this weekend, but is there a planned date to re-open? Any official updates from Mike or Steve? are there any notes from AGM yet either? Sorry Steve i know you are a busy man.

we are hopeing to finsh the track on sunday we have fallen behind with the weather being bad so all going to plan we should be ready the week after but we will post on here as soon as we are up and running

martin so16
15-12-2010, 04:52 PM
And is there a sketch of the new track layout with planned features - just curious as it'll be a few weeks until I can get down again :(

:)

there is no sketch at the mo we have just being laying the track its all most done we have got features planned but we need to make a new table top and are puting in a set of triple jumps we have made the track so we can run both ways

dibble34
15-12-2010, 08:44 PM
Sounds really good. Mike can you add anything else?

mikeyscott
15-12-2010, 09:00 PM
Pretty much what Martin said and weather this weekend doesn't look good. At the end of the day there isn't any point it opening an unfinshed track as that'll just give the track a bad rep.

I was away in Worcester the other week and had to leave early on Sunday due to commitments at home. At the end of the day people at the track are working hard and there is a core bunch of people that haven't raced at all for weeks.

I don't want to run a meeting on a half done track..

dibble34
15-12-2010, 09:13 PM
Not for one minute suggesting you should, was interested that was all. I am in no position to push for a date.

martin so16
15-12-2010, 09:31 PM
Pretty much what Martin said and weather this weekend doesn't look good. At the end of the day there isn't any point it opening an unfinshed track as that'll just give the track a bad rep.

I was away in Worcester the other week and had to leave early on Sunday due to commitments at home. At the end of the day people at the track are working hard and there is a core bunch of people that haven't raced at all for weeks.

I don't want to run a meeting on a half done track..

its been hard work doing the track and its not worth opening to we got it right if we open 2 soon like mike said we will get a bad rep thats not what we want we havent had a good turn out some weeks and its stoped us getting jobs done. at the end of the day we all want a top track and get more poeple raceing hold bigger events and put the money back into the club to make it better still