PDA

View Full Version : Winter Series Round 3 of 6 - This Sunday (19/12/2010)

Hairy Spider
17-12-2010, 09:07 AM
If we get the numbers we did at round 2 we will aim to start racing at 9 so please be booked in by 8:30.

Update 1:

:drool: Free soup and French stick for lunch :drool:

Update 2:

Sunday will be your last chance to get half price club membership for 2011...

Team No Idea
17-12-2010, 12:30 PM
Wey hey!!!

Team No Idea
18-12-2010, 02:15 PM
I hate to put a downer on things but what is the deal tommorrow with racing....and the snow. It hoooooofing it down here!
Will the meeting be cancelled if the snow is generally naff or will it be a "he who dares to attempt to get there will win!?"

discostu
18-12-2010, 03:39 PM
you got to be in it to win.

stu

spud31
18-12-2010, 05:25 PM
unless u got a 4 x4 you wont be getting there from my way

Hairy Spider
18-12-2010, 06:25 PM
Evening all,

The track is being built by Alan and his small band of helpers as I type this. It is our intention that the meeting will run.

Regards,
Jon.

discostu
18-12-2010, 06:40 PM
ill be there even if i have to walk, there is a championship to win

stu:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

crewie
18-12-2010, 08:25 PM
The track is ready! Took me 2hrs to get from Margate to the hall but the roads are driveable wih care. Hopefully the gritters will work through the night.

See you there,
Crewie

Hog
18-12-2010, 08:39 PM
Think I might get ready to leave now.........

Nice work chaps on getting the track ready tonight - it's massively appreciated.

basey
19-12-2010, 06:59 AM
Hi all been gritting all day and nite most main roads r ok boughton is is all got but thir is lots of ice now got to -6 last nite

Hairy Spider
19-12-2010, 06:51 PM
Results are up :drool:

www.forcc.co.uk (http://www.forcc.co.uk)

Regards,
Jon.

MHeadling
19-12-2010, 07:00 PM
I'll check em out John, hope you all had a good days racing and got a good number of racers attending?

Have a good Xmas one and all!

discostu
19-12-2010, 07:26 PM
hey guys

what an excelent days racing congrats to all the winners (even you edd lol) but what a tq tho.

the track was pretty good very raceable and a good turn out but best of all the girls for the soup and nibbles.

stu

Tractor Boy
19-12-2010, 07:36 PM
What another great day's racing by us hardy souls that made it to the hall, 41 in total, not bad eyy?! :)

There was some great racing today in all classes, the under 19's class is so close and great to watch, can get a little bit messy at times but hey, that's racing and makes it very enjoyable to watch! Althought there were only 3 of you in the under 14's today, you did yourself proud! Some of the racing between Kyle and Ollie is so close one mistake by either is the difference between 1st and 2nd place, and it was great to see it went right down to the wire i.e. was only won on the last round of the finals.

Start of the day must go to Neil Gavin, I'm sure he wont mind me telling you this, I think it was in the second round of qualifying that he nailed it off the line only to shoot through the door into the pit area, mind you that said I think he done 2 laps of the snow covered car park before rejoining the race and still managing to finish 3rd, you bloody show off!!

Once again thanks to all those that made the effort to show up in such challenging conditions, and as you all must know by now, the racing will always go on at FORCC, no matter what the weather!!

Just to finish by saying I hope you all have a very merry christmas, and see you all in the new year!:)

Regards, Alan

gav4wd
19-12-2010, 07:44 PM
Well done guys great meeting again thanks for the soup.
What i was trying to achive was to demonstrate that the hall racing surface could be multi and much larger if we went through the doors:woot:
in no way at all was it a FU@@ UP as im supposed to be a well seasoned driver :D

have a great xmas all see you on the 5th for more fun

discostu
19-12-2010, 08:16 PM
hey neil

you should have mentioned you were going for a free for all im sure we all would have joined in.:woot:

stu

Team No Idea
19-12-2010, 08:39 PM
As above really, great days racing, thanks to the forcc crew for making it possible, congrats to all the winners, lots of close, very exiting racing going on at times:)

Merry Christmas all!!!:woot::woot:

xtreme-rc
20-12-2010, 06:22 PM
hi
a good days racing and alot of thanks for all the hard work put in this year,
to the commitee, for the hard work that goes into running the club,
to the ladies that over the last couple of meetings have made and provided the food,
to jodie, you are a star to put up with us men and booking us in every week and still smiling.
the racing yesterday was close and fast, we were a little down on numbers due to the weather but still we had an excellent day,
thank you all from us at xtreme for supporting us and next year will be even better
we wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year
Deb, Les and Ed
stuart, you will need more speed !!!

discostu
20-12-2010, 06:29 PM
hi
a good days racing and alot of thanks for all the hard work put in this year,
to the commitee, for the hard work that goes into running the club,
to the ladies that over the last couple of meetings have made and provided the food,
to jodie, you are a star to put up with us men and booking us in every week and still smiling.
the racing yesterday was close and fast, we were a little down on numbers due to the weather but still we had an excellent day,
thank you all from us at xtreme for supporting us and next year will be even better
we wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year
Deb, Les and Ed
stuart, you will need more speed !!!

dont know about more speed more rubber on tires will be my first choice it was fun tho roll on round 4.

have a good christmas everybody

stu

gddevey1012
20-12-2010, 07:19 PM
Big thanks to everyone for a great days racing on sunday and especially those who put up with my terrible driving all day :thumbdown::thumbdown: wont be trying sticks again for quite some time as my reactions just are not up to it.

sorry again to anyone i annoyed with the way i drove.

Gareth