PDA

View Full Version : Indoor Series

turbobrick
24-12-2010, 02:17 PM
Between NEAM and TRCC we've come up with some dates were there's nothing on to run a indoor series,

http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/y310/nesfnortheastsubaruforum/neamandtrccposterinprogress.jpg

We hope to see as many people there as possible, for more info you can contact neam2010@live.com

nobby
26-12-2010, 02:27 PM
sounds good hopefully see you there.

nobby
03-01-2011, 06:01 PM
just got back from the first round of the series, and would just like to say i had a great day i really enjoyed myself.
if you wern't there get yourself to the next round.
big thanks to peter and ian.

oh and welldone to my son which was his first race, and his first race with his new tamiya 201:thumbsup:

turbobrick
03-01-2011, 06:23 PM
oh and welldone to my son which was his first race, and his first race with his new tamiya 201:thumbsup:

And looked like he can drive better than you. :p

But a big thanks to everyone who raced today, hope you enjoyed it and we'll see you at the next round.

I'll try and sort the results out and get them hosted asap.

Pete

chris68nufc
03-01-2011, 08:38 PM
Really enjoyed racing today. just a shame we cant race on a weekday more often!:thumbsup:

Great track aswell!!

Rodrego
03-01-2011, 08:42 PM
Do you have any pictures of your track?

I'm considering popping down for the meeting on the 6th Feb. Did you run heats for both 2 & 4wd?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Andyp
03-01-2011, 08:51 PM
spot on day, nice to see a good turn out .

Do you have any pictures of your track?

I'm considering popping down for the meeting on the 6th Feb. Did you run heats for both 2 & 4wd?

Cheers :thumbsup:

i did see some cameras aroud so they should be a few pics somewhere, also "yes" to both 2wd and 4wd heats

Also next round of this series is @ teesside its about half an hour further south from the seaham venue if you are interested.

Andy