PDA

View Full Version : whoops, silly bint....

DCM
27-10-2007, 04:29 PM
Well, there I was, at Asda, filling up with some expensive LPG (42.9p a litre!!!), next thing you know, load of noise comes from over at the express lane.....

Some silly woman had pulled up to the pump, opened, filler, put nozzle in..... then went to drive away!!! rip the nozzle right off the hose..... she stopped, looked at it, took it out, fuel cap back on, wandered back to the pump looking a little bemused, hung the nozzle back up and promptly drove off....

CraigM2610
27-10-2007, 06:04 PM
:D LOL

there are some stupid people around :rolleyes:
didnt any of the staff do anything :confused:

Craig

Southwell
27-10-2007, 07:50 PM
Sounds like the dumbass that drove into my car other day.
Was sitting about 4 cars from a roundabout waiting to pull out, not moving. She pulls out from a store exit, hits my car, then continues to accelerate into my bumper for about 3 seconds, twat. :rolleyes:

telboy
27-10-2007, 08:18 PM
Must be the same woman that almost totalled my focus this afternoon.

There I was minding my own business driving past the petrol station, when all of a sudden some daft tart just comes flying out of the exit (bearing in mind its a blind exit and you cant see the road properly...therefore you have to STOP!).If it wasn't for my quick reactions she would have totalled my car in a t-bone stylee.

But she just wasn't paying a blind bit of notice to anything other than exiting the petrol station at light speed.

She was onto the other side of the road before she decided to stop the car...thats how fast she was exiting the station. I was forced to divert onto the opposite side to aviod her.

She didn't even appologise.

And women get cheaper insurance.......

telboy
27-10-2007, 08:21 PM
...any other day and I think I would've just let her hit me and claimed loads a compo.

...but I'm racing tomorrow so I need the car.:D

I do keep saying to myself that I'm just gonna let them hit me nex time, but its jst natural reaction to bloody avoid the chuffin idiots.

mayhem
27-10-2007, 08:25 PM
they get cheaper insurance because you avoided her lol

DCM
27-10-2007, 08:49 PM
Sounds like the dumbass that drove into my car other day.
Was sitting about 4 cars from a roundabout waiting to pull out, not moving. She pulls out from a store exit, hits my car, then continues to accelerate into my bumper for about 3 seconds, twat. :rolleyes:

ah, thats a common one, the round-a-bout shunt..... they see you moving, they look right, don't see you stopped till they hit you.... lol

To level the balance of the 'woman are bad drivers' I sat at Tredegar park round-a-bout to go onto the motorway, i moved up to the line, the bloke behind me didn't look, and impailed the radiator of his rover 600 onto my tow hitch.... no damage to mine, his car was having a good wee all over the road.... i asked if he was alright, he said he was, and drove off..... onto the motorway..... i think he seized half a mile down the motorway... hee hee

Southwell
27-10-2007, 09:17 PM
No no no, i hadn't moved for about half a minute lol, she just thought she could fit into the other lane! And she was driving a left hand drive tank! :D

phil c
27-10-2007, 09:36 PM
as phils wife. my question has to be. what colour hair do they all have?? gotta be blonde. were not all that bad, its not like i drove into a parked house or anything.:D

ashleyb4
27-10-2007, 09:39 PM
MY mums a good driver we had someone pull out of a junction hit the front pasanger side and keep accelerating and pushed us about a meter.

A

xx4-nutter
27-10-2007, 10:50 PM
as phils wife. my question has to be. what colour hair do they all have?? gotta be blonde. were not all that bad, its not like i drove into a parked house or anything.:D

haha ! mint :rolleyes: is that the real reason he got rid of his 2.5 vectra hahaha

:)

gramey
27-10-2007, 10:56 PM
:)The writing was on the wall when they gave them the vote and it's been down hill ever since. It's because we spoil them and buy them domestic appliances like washing machines, vacuum cleaners & dishwashers that they have the time to spare to go out and cause mayhem on the roads!:)

rcracer
27-10-2007, 10:58 PM
i had some stupid woman pull out on me today and believe it or not i actually swerved 3 times ( in the same direction ) so she never hit me, ended up on the other side of the road :mad:

DCM
27-10-2007, 11:09 PM
I won't even mention the trail of destruction my ex left.... but it was just usualy my cars... i think it was a territorial thing... make her mark by breaking something....

phil c
28-10-2007, 10:29 AM
haha ! mint :rolleyes: is that the real reason he got rid of his 2.5 vectra hahaha

:) the secrets out , just dont tell the wife ;)

Lee
28-10-2007, 10:48 AM
My Birds mum is a nightmare on the roads i will not get into a car with her although its probably the safest place to be. Its like an comedy film, she just leaves burning cars and pile ups in her wake while she drives on oblivious to it all.

i remember one time and the only time i was in the car with the poisoned dwarf and she had missed a turn off on a dual carraigeway in newcastle so i said just go up to the roundabout and come back down the other side, most people would move into the right hand lane and go round the inside of the round about, she went almost 360 degrees round in the outside lane of a 4 lane roundabout, there were people flashing, beeping ,abusing her etc. the woman is dangerous!!

When i pointed out she should have been in the inside lane she replied with i havent had an accident in this car yet:o
her last 5 had been written off though from people hitting her:rolleyes:

xx4-nutter
28-10-2007, 12:35 PM
the secrets out , just dont tell the wife ;)

class mate :D... you still got that little merc, that things awsome

lol :p

merc-tech .co.uk ?

you up and running then phil ? :)

phil c
28-10-2007, 01:10 PM
class mate :D... you still got that little merc, that things awsome

lol :p

merc-tech .co.uk ?

you up and running then phil ? :)
yep been open 3 weeks now and doing good , just way to tired, and hopefully it wont effect my racing :D.and before you say i know it cant get much worse;)

xx4-nutter
28-10-2007, 01:54 PM
haha brilliant mate good to hear that..

ur xray just needs weight mate haha ! too bloody light ! :D

telboy
28-10-2007, 10:39 PM
what gets me (and I don't want any females or disabled or old people to shout at me) is the 'equal opportunities' thing. It seem to me that if you're a young male that is able bodied then you get discriminated against. Women get cheaper insurance, old people get cheaper insurance (even though they can't see properly and their reactions are slower) and disable people get to park where they want....what happened to equal oppotunities?

The best thing is, its the women, the old and the disabled that cry out for equal opportunities.

So why is it that my car insurance is more than my sister in laws and my grandads ( yet I've had less accidents in my driving career), why do I have to park at the other side of morrisons car park when there are disabled spaces empty..AND there are blue badge holders parked in 'normal' spaces?!

If they want equal opp's, then pay the same insurance and park in the same places. Thats equal.

Cos the way I see it, it certainly isn't equal the way things are now.

DCM
28-10-2007, 10:47 PM
disabled tend to pay more for insurance, the old find it harder to get a good policy, I won't comment on women insurance though.....

As for blue badge, you can only use the blue badge if you have the owner of the badge with you, and yes, you can have a blue badge for a passenger. I don't begrudge them parking closer, the only thing that pisses me off, when I go shopping, i could probably get away in the parent and toddler slots most weeks, but don't unless I got the kids with me, but half the time, you can't park due to ignorants parking 'cause they are only going to be five minutes'

gramey
28-10-2007, 10:52 PM
:)telboy, I'm not quite sure where they get the idea from that women are less of a risk than men. O.k. so it's many years ago now but before I made that fateful decision to make my then girlfriend my wife, she passed her driving test at the second attempt.
I soon came to question the sanity of the examiner who'd passed her on her second attempt. There was no seperate theory test then but you were supposed to know the signs in the highway code.
As I rode a motorcycle and it was a cold winters night we went out in her mums car, it was her second time out after passing her test. We got to a T junction clearly marked with give way lines but clearly she hadn't learnt what these meant. Oh no we sail straight across the give way lines and into the side of a police car!!!
She was hysterical, I was pissing myself laughing and the policeman was close to tears that his brand new police car was now corrugated down one side!:D

Andy Moore
29-10-2007, 04:46 PM
disabled tend to pay more for insurance, the old find it harder to get a good policy, I won't comment on women insurance though.....

Typically women are paid less money though. Im not sure if thats the case there, but it is here in the States.

Hilarious thread!:D

Welshy40
29-10-2007, 04:54 PM
ah, thats a common one, the round-a-bout shunt..... they see you moving, they look right, don't see you stopped till they hit you.... lol

To level the balance of the 'woman are bad drivers' I sat at Tredegar park round-a-bout to go onto the motorway, i moved up to the line, the bloke behind me didn't look, and impailed the radiator of his rover 600 onto my tow hitch.... no damage to mine, his car was having a good wee all over the road.... i asked if he was alright, he said he was, and drove off..... onto the motorway..... i think he seized half a mile down the motorway... hee hee

God that roundabouts a fun one, i have had quite a few near misses, but the best has to be the idiot slamming on the brakes behind me and not noticing I was slowing down, I saw what was happening and turned just in time to watch him hit the lamp post hehehe funny.

telboy
30-10-2007, 01:30 AM
I saw a woman approach a junction once, only to carry on to the broken white line in the middle of the road...and then get hit by a transit.

Excuse?......she thought the white lines in the middle of the road were there to pull up to for the juction (if you know what I mean?). Best thing about it, she'd been doing it for 3years since passing her test!!! and wondered why people were always mad with her for 'just pulling up to the junction'!!

don't get me wrong disabled people do need the closer spaces. it just annoys me when they park in 'ours' when there are disabled spaeces still left.

Equal opp's just really does my head in though. because the people that cried out for it, now get preferential treatment compared to us 'normal males'.:rolleyes:

There are some blokes out there that are just as bad....if not worse than women too. Like the old man ploughed into the back of my car whislt travelling down hill towards a junction and looking for a casette on the floor....hmmm....

he wrote my car off, and said 'I didn't see you'.....well you wouldn't when your looking at your feet would you!