PDA

View Full Version : Associated B4 VS Losi xxx-CR

thom.p
27-10-2007, 09:00 PM
I'am looking for a new car because my B4 is getting old and sloppy....:(

I've already read that the losi is more stable and the B4 more argressive and has better turn in, but I like the looks of the losi better.
Any more diffrences??

In my country (The cold and icy land with the windmills.... Holland!!!!;)) There are no shops that support losi or associated.
So i can't choose in terms of support.

I hope some of you can help me.....

Southwell
27-10-2007, 09:20 PM
I love the xxx on dirt, anywhere else and i struggle to get it to work. B4 is the best all rounder in my opinion and it doesn't need much in the way of setup changes per track.

ashleyb4
27-10-2007, 09:22 PM
As i can see it i havent driven a CR yet but i think the b4 and CR are very well matched cars its less of which is best and more of which you preffer the feel of and which cars you like. I love the B4 but i want a change and i want to try the CR Also another thing is what do your friends run or fellow racers around you as if all your friends run the b4 you may be better off staying with the b4 as if you are struggerling with something or havent got a part they can help. Or all your friends may run the CR then you may be better off getting a CR. There are lots of diffrent things that can effect what car you buy. What ever your choice it will never be the wring one why not find someone who is willing to let you have a go with there CR.

Im still waiting for my CR hopefully shoudl have it in the next few days hint hint doom.:p:D

A

xx4-nutter
27-10-2007, 10:53 PM
:o or do what shane does and buy both lol :rolleyes:

CraigM2610
28-10-2007, 09:24 AM
:o or do what shane does and buy both lol :rolleyes:

LMAO :D:D:D;)

Lee
28-10-2007, 09:43 AM
I have had both, i loved the losi and got it to work pretty well and very rarely changed the setup from one track to another, just a spring here and there. I was convinced to try a B4 so i got one and instantly disliked it, i just could not get on with it as much as i wanted too:( it just felt random compared to a losi.

i read jimmy`s review of the X6 and although i wasn`t a lover of its looks it has grown on me and the car is awesome, it carries a lot of corner speed which suits my driving style rather than the pivot and shoot style of the b4.

Having said that the B4 has the results to back it up, this is only my personal experience.