PDA

View Full Version : to Bradders

frefon
17-01-2011, 01:19 PM
hello, paul congratulation on your results at petit rc.
I m in belgium and use B44.1. i have some questions
1) on your's some set up sheet, you use ghea piston on rear and no on front why? With ghea piston you use the tapered side on top or bottom?
2) Can you post your B44.1's set up for petit rc?
Thanks for answer and sorry for bad english
fred

Bradders
18-01-2011, 01:12 AM
1) I only use the Ghea piston in the rear because using this ncreases the speed of the rebound, helping the rear stay more planted and ride bumps better. The front doesn't suffer from that so I don't use them. Tapered side always on the bottom ;-)

2) The petit setup is in the B44 setup thread: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?p=453626#post453626

Laters.....

frefon
18-01-2011, 04:35 PM
Paul, great thanks for quick reply

Mugenextreme
18-01-2011, 06:29 PM
Paul well done over the weekend.

Just wondering is there any chance you could post your 2wd setup as well?

Rob_B
18-01-2011, 07:02 PM
he already has, http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1049&page=7

Dudders
18-01-2011, 07:03 PM
Paul well done over the weekend.

Just wondering is there any chance you could post your 2wd setup as well?

Good call Mugen!. I'd like to know too!

However, sometimes your better off finding your own... I've tried loads but unless you have the right tyre/foam/weight its impossible - what works for one, might not for the other..

Mugenextreme
18-01-2011, 07:28 PM
Cheers Rob_b missed that one.

Neil having raced at the event and not been happy with my 2wd setup all day , i was just wondering how my final setup varied to others and see was i heading in the right direction or totally of the ball altogather.

Dudders
18-01-2011, 07:40 PM
Cheers Rob_b missed that one.

Neil having raced at the event and not been happy with my 2wd setup all day , i was just wondering how my final setup varied to others and see was i heading in the right direction or totally of the ball altogather.

Whole heartidly agree :D

I've given up with other peoples settings as none seemed to work for me.

Would be interest, as you are, to see how yours differs. Think you'll be amazed.