PDA

View Full Version : raceing 23/1/11

martin so16
20-01-2011, 06:11 PM
whos raceing this weekend ? if you havent been down to try the new track yet get down this weekend and give it a go :thumbsup:

RWJParkes
20-01-2011, 06:46 PM
Me definitely, Praying for the weather to stay dry! Wonder how many times I'll get jumped over this week!!

M.Andrews
20-01-2011, 06:52 PM
I'll be racing this weekend.:thumbsup:
Any materials yet for the other jumps and features at the track,any plans to install them?.
What do people think of the track layout,tweek or leave as is?.

super gripper
20-01-2011, 07:58 PM
I'll be racing this weekend.:thumbsup:
Any materials yet for the other jumps and features at the track,any plans to install them?.
What do people think of the track layout,tweek or leave as is?.

The current track layout is fast and sweeping, a far contrast to the old track.
Possibly the only place that might need a tweek is the left corner just before the exsisting table top.

Myself, Tony and a couple of others are on jump and better table top duties and we are just waiting for all of the things to come together so we can get started.

wylie
20-01-2011, 08:27 PM
I'll be there Sunday, there are plans for more jumps but there are some factors to take into account; we need exterior grade ply 12mm thick 8'x4' sheet and some timber for framing as well, any donations would be of help.

martin so16
20-01-2011, 08:43 PM
I'll be there Sunday, there are plans for more jumps but there are some factors to take into account; we need exterior grade ply 12mm thick 8'x4' sheet and some timber for framing as well, any donations would be of help.

find out some prices for the ply and what size timber you after as i mite be able to get some
the plan with the new jumps is so we can move them about as well

super gripper
20-01-2011, 09:24 PM
find out some prices for the ply and what size timber you after as i mite be able to get some
the plan with the new jumps is so we can move them about as well

The plan is they will be moveable, the bigger stuff will be four man lifts. A huge double hump thing is planned. 3m in length and in two sections. I will do some drawings and bring them with me this Sunday.

I can get wood, lots of it too. The flexy ply will have to be bought to go over the frame work.
I have a carpenter whilling to come to the track and build anything we want !!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
The only payment to him would be in beer.....

We just need to sort out a Saturday when we can all be at the track to do it.

dibble34
01-02-2011, 12:42 PM
Hi Mike

the link to the results for this meeting are not working. Any chance you can have a look?

Cheers

Dave