PDA

View Full Version : RWYB

mi3.5
23-01-2011, 05:31 PM
Hi,

Is it an error or are we really allowing mini pins to be used on all the RWYB cars?
Surely some of these cars (especially the 1/10 off road cars) will be as heavy (if not heavier) than the touring cars which aren't alowed to use mini pins.

Correct me if I have read it wrong!

Tim

chunkytom95
23-01-2011, 06:08 PM
yes it defo says mini-pins

quote: The only restrictions are that tyres must be foam, slick rubber or mini-pins

HPI Paul
23-01-2011, 11:01 PM
Scott,
Why do we need to introduce mini pins for the rwyb? I'm not convinced it is necessary and may damage the carpet - see following thread: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7990

Paul

bedsrcmcc
23-01-2011, 11:06 PM
Minor typo on my behalf as I was scribbling down those details quickly :blush:

Updated site now, thanks :thumbsup:

N1CKMULL1N3R
24-01-2011, 04:17 PM
Hi,

Is it an error or are we really allowing mini pins to be used on all the RWYB cars?
Surely some of these cars (especially the 1/10 off road cars) will be as heavy (if not heavier) than the touring cars which aren't alowed to use mini pins.

Correct me if I have read it wrong!

Tim
are we allowing 1/10 off road as well? :eh?:

bedsrcmcc
24-01-2011, 07:27 PM
In an ideal world NO.

If someone comes along for the first time and only has a buggy then we could put them into this class (numbers permitting of course) so we, as a club, are not just turning people away. However we should be making it very clear what we are running indoors.

The clubs primary focus now is 1:10th Touring Cars and Mardave Cars for indoors.

Once the Off-road track is sorted we shall be running buggies outside.

Basically we should not be promoting off-road for indoors.