PDA

View Full Version : pc help

hammerhead
31-01-2011, 10:42 PM
im no expert on pc just know the basics but my pc is coming up that my vitual memory is running low? i checked the hard drive and still have about 47 gig left on it and when i have it on i have fire fox with 3 tabs open at the most possibly msn butive tried it with just max bashing on and no msn and its still flashing up what am i doing or not doing right havent downloaded any thing unusual just skype recently but thats now uninstalled with any other unsed items in the control pannel.
ive de fraged it and done a dyagnostic check and all sais fine any help would be great cheers

steve

bigred5765
31-01-2011, 10:47 PM
how much ram u got in there??hard drive is phyiscal memory

poopers
31-01-2011, 11:04 PM
Presuming nothing hardware-based has changed on your computer lately it sounds like there could be some flash code running on a site somewhere that’s bogging Firefox down. Might be a restart of Firefox is all that’s needed. I’ve moved over to google’s chrome browser because I’ve often found firefox has become slow and unresponsive in its latest iterations.

Just a thought.

hammerhead
31-01-2011, 11:16 PM
ram i cant even acsess the page it keeps stoping :thumbdown:
when its not even on the internet its bogging down like mad everything is not responding im on the laptop at moment think the pc is gona see the sharp end of a hammer caveman style

Fast Eddie
31-01-2011, 11:20 PM
ram i cant even acsess the page it keeps stoping :thumbdown:
when its not even on the internet its bogging down like mad everything is not responding im on the laptop at moment think the pc is gona see the sharp end of a hammer caveman style

Any chance of a photo once you have done it? Just the sadistic side of me

hammerhead
31-01-2011, 11:25 PM
ye ill even set it on fire for you while im at it try find some virgin to sacrifice also lmfao:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fast Eddie
31-01-2011, 11:29 PM
Cool, Im currently using the wifes as long as I am gentle on the keypad
Mine is in the woods over the back fence!!!!!!!!!

hammerhead
31-01-2011, 11:31 PM
any naked virgins with it lol

Fast Eddie
31-01-2011, 11:33 PM
Good thinking:p

Best hop over the fence and try and delete them:lol:

Or is that not what you meant;)

hammerhead
31-01-2011, 11:36 PM
no lol i meant did you sacrifice any virgins when you destroyed your pc to make sure it goes to hell lol :o:lol: cause thats where mines bloody heading