PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Micro drivers......

Ross
01-02-2011, 06:44 AM
First off all thanks for the warm welcome back on Friday, it's was good to see some regulars and also new face at the club :thumbsup::thumbsup: .

Now as I understand it, the club has decided not to run a dedicated micro heat/championship as there wasn't enough each week. What I'm trying to find out, is there enough people at the club that still have a micro that will run along side of there Mardave as they seem to be the new trend.

Now as far as I'm aware..

Mr "H" has one
Craig has Mr Springers old shark
Steve "E" do you stil have yours?
Tim has a nice new Carisma GT14B :wub
My Mate Chris
Simon and Corey
I think Paul like his Mardave to much to return to the darkside :D

There could be a few of us....what do ya think :D

There could be a few of us to

c0sie
08-02-2011, 04:28 PM
Hey guys,

Sorry to "hijack" this thread but I am aware that your club does have a following of micro racers.

Round 6 of the BRCA Micro Nationa series takes place on Sunday 6ht March at the Hereford club's venue in Leominster.

It would be great to see some more new faces at the Nationals, no matter what ability you are :)

More information here: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62713

:)

Ross
08-02-2011, 06:42 PM
Hey guys,

Sorry to "hijack" this thread but I am aware that your club does have a following of micro racers.

Round 6 of the BRCA Micro Nationa series takes place on Sunday 6ht March at the Hereford club's venue in Leominster.

It would be great to see some more new faces at the Nationals, no matter what ability you are :)

More information here: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62713

:)

Hi Cris

My self and Chris Hampson will be booking in to the Ardent Round, unfortunately I can't make Hereford :(

c0sie
08-02-2011, 06:43 PM
Top stuff Ross :)

Will also be good to see Chris back with a micro :)

Ross
08-02-2011, 06:53 PM
Top stuff Ross :)

Will also be good to see Chris back with a micro :)

Yeah looking forward to it. At the rate I'm going I will use up all of Chris's spares :woot::woot: