PDA

View Full Version : Racing - Sunday 27th Feb 2011

mikeyscott
24-02-2011, 10:25 AM
Pending weather who is in this weekend, another weekend to get the Durango dirty before it moves over for a SX3

RWJParkes
24-02-2011, 10:48 AM
Yes yes yes...time to give the d4 a run. Weathers looking ok on met check. Also awaiting the sx3 to upgrade from my sx2. I heard a rumour it is due at the end of march from Mark at MK racing.

Nige
24-02-2011, 12:04 PM
Pending weather who is in this weekend, another weekend to get the Durango dirty before it moves over for a SX3

Mikey,

You're some kind of buggy-lothario, that poor old Durango tossed aside because of a newer model :lol:

I'm hoping to be there :thumbsup:

mikeyscott
24-02-2011, 12:10 PM
Mikey,

You're some kind of buggy-lothario, that poor old Durango tossed aside because of a newer model :lol:

I'm hoping to be there :thumbsup:

Bit harsh :blush: (Durango isn't exactly the lady of RC racing though is it... It's the don't want to meet in a dark alley type...)

Spare Durango is going yes, race Durango well err that'll get tossed into a corner if I like the SX3 (but with electrics in case I still want to run it :woot: )

My SV is still here and staying as is my Losi XXCR which will get a run once the weather is better. Maybe as part of a vintage race at TORCH..

SteveB
24-02-2011, 02:04 PM
Bit harsh :blush: (Durango isn't exactly the lady of RC racing though is it... It's the don't want to meet in a dark alley type...)

Spare Durango is going yes, race Durango well err that'll get tossed into a corner if I like the SX3 (but with electrics in case I still want to run it :woot: )

My SV is still here and staying as is my Losi XXCR which will get a run once the weather is better. Maybe as part of a vintage race at TORCH..

Mike u should put some electrics in your XX and give it a bash, just the bloody weather needs to come good for once this year. A little sun on saturday and sunday, we have a nice and dry track, perfect for grip roll city :thumbsup:

Whole new ball game, as I think we all have a wet set-up, but will need to work on a dry set asap :confused:

mikeyscott
24-02-2011, 02:06 PM
Mike u should put some electrics i your XX and give it a bash, just the bloody weather needs to come good for once this year. A little sun on saturday and sunday, we have a nice and dry track, perfect for grip roll city :thumbsup:

Whole new ball game, as I think we all have a wet set-up, but will need to work on a dry set asap :confused:

If I had a speed controller (yes I know I shouldn't have lent it....)

martin so16
24-02-2011, 05:50 PM
i will be there not sure what 2 race yet also waiting 4 my sx3 to arive :thumbsup:

M.Andrews
24-02-2011, 10:43 PM
Just checked the weather and its looking sunny. I'll be there racing and looking forward to racing!!.:thumbsup:

mikeyscott
24-02-2011, 10:46 PM
http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/se/southampton_forecast_weather.html

Maybe not so damp racing!

M.Andrews
24-02-2011, 10:51 PM
Yes yes yes...time to give the d4 a run. Weathers looking ok on met check. Also awaiting the sx3 to upgrade from my sx2. I heard a rumour it is due at the end of march from Mark at MK racing.

I have some new black springs for the d4 you can have,I brought them for my caster which is almost identical to the d4 but the springs aren't big bore like the caster car.

mikeyscott
25-02-2011, 10:54 AM
Weather is looking better :)

Maybe a semi dry set-up - what's that again :cry:

Nige
25-02-2011, 12:17 PM
Weather is looking better :)

Maybe a semi dry set-up - what's that again :cry:

No wonder I'm so slow - wet or dry they only things I change are the tyres.......

Must learn what needs changing :blush:

jamiekerr14
25-02-2011, 03:57 PM
May be down depends if Clanfield is on or not.. same for most of us Clanfield guys would think.

mikeyscott
25-02-2011, 03:59 PM
May be down depends if Clanfield is on or not.. same for most of us Clanfield guys would think.

Hope it's not then :D :p and see you Sunday :)

Plus give you another chance to beat Steve etc. and anyone else who can step up...

Are we expecting a Durango heat this Sunday then too...??

jamiekerr14
25-02-2011, 04:01 PM
IF Clanner's is off-There could well be a good 3-4 more rango's haha

simoncrabb
25-02-2011, 04:51 PM
I'm in this week, Matt H is too.

I'll be running 2wd again, I'm loving the Cougar.

Will be trying the dBoots, they've just arrived, and they look and smell rather nice. They'll be available trackside on Sunday, all flavours and sizes.

And don't forget folks, rcLazy is taking pre-orders on SX3s... As cheap as anywhere else!

RWJParkes
25-02-2011, 07:28 PM
I have some new black springs for the d4 you can have,I brought them for my caster which is almost identical to the d4 but the springs aren't big bore like the caster car.

That would be great. Just setting up the D4 now. I hope the weather holds!

mikeyscott
25-02-2011, 08:54 PM
Matt with his 511?

wylie
26-02-2011, 09:42 AM
Will be at Clanfield if it's on, if cancelled TORCH.

simoncrabb
26-02-2011, 12:41 PM
Matt with his 511?

Naah, he hasn't built it yet. At least I hope he hasn't.

B4 I think.

mikeyscott
26-02-2011, 12:57 PM
Naah, he hasn't built it yet. At least I hope he hasn't.

B4 I think.

Why hope he hasn't?

Am tempted with the SV, but that means looking at as last time was Petit

simoncrabb
26-02-2011, 04:48 PM
Hope he hasn't as he would have rushed it.

Forecast: Sunshine in the morning, then rain and snow in the afternoon.

I'll try and not get the van stuck this week...

mikeyscott
26-02-2011, 04:55 PM
Hope he hasn't as he would have rushed it.

Forecast: Sunshine in the morning, then rain and snow in the afternoon.

I'll try and not get the van stuck this week...

You got the van stuck even with the astro we've put down?

So sounds like some hopefully good racing then :)

Ballistic tyres I reckon

Matt-h
26-02-2011, 07:24 PM
You got the van stuck even with the astro we've put down?

So sounds like some hopefully good racing then :)

Ballistic tyres I reckon

B4 for me.
Hopefully it will be ready once the better weather is here.
Still waiting on parts from HK.

Should be good tomorrow - although the action seems to be in 4wd at the moment

Matt

MrMagoo
26-02-2011, 09:45 PM
I'm in the same boat as the rest of the Clanfield crew... missing my nitro fix. If Clanfield looks dicey I'll be down with the Ansmann.

The Durango would be complete except I'm waiting on a servo post, my kit had one they'd forgotten to tap:cry:

mikeyscott
26-02-2011, 10:36 PM
I'm in the same boat as the rest of the Clanfield crew... missing my nitro fix. If Clanfield looks dicey I'll be down with the Ansmann.

The Durango would be complete except I'm waiting on a servo post, my kit had one they'd forgotten to tap:cry:

I'm selling my spare R and you could rob it tomorrow? Would be good to see it running.

mikeyscott
27-02-2011, 03:12 PM
Many thanks to those that attended today for some great racing. Shame I couldn't hold off the weather before the final 4WD quali round and finals.

Hope to see you all soon for a club that's ever looking to improve :)

Results will be online shortly, all be it up to where it got rained off.

martin so16
27-02-2011, 03:23 PM
some good racing 2 day be nice 2 get a dry track which we allmost had 2 day lol
:thumbsup:

mikeyscott
27-02-2011, 03:53 PM
Results are up.

http://www.torchracing.org.uk/results/2011/mtg60/heats.htm

simoncrabb
27-02-2011, 08:48 PM
Shame about the rain, I wasn't finished!

It'll be interesting to see what the track is like when it's dry.

simoncrabb
27-02-2011, 08:52 PM
The Durango would be complete except I'm waiting on a servo
post, my kit had one they'd forgotten to tap:cry:

I like that sort of customer who goes direct to manufacturer instead of bothering me about it!! :thumbsup:

mikeyscott
27-02-2011, 09:08 PM
With the further track work as mentioned trackside today etc. I have every faith that 2011 dry season at TORCH is going to be a superb one.

I am also working on the Summer Series finner details at the moment (industry support) and also need to plan the potential GP all dayer (TBC.)

There will be things we try, change and get wrong but we aim to have a great track with some further features.

Indeed I wasn't finshed either after making progress with the Durango again with further changes being thought about.

May go for a slightly thicker oil in the front next time and try the 4 offset if it's slippery again. Also want to look at roll centres more and try it in long wheel base (sounds like a day off work to try things!)

SteveB
27-02-2011, 09:22 PM
Good turn out considering the risk of weather and some excellent improvements by many drivers :thumbsup:

Loving the 502 and 511, shame as I cannot decide which is better? But will back to backed again.

Simon, what were the boots like???

Ta Steve

simoncrabb
27-02-2011, 10:19 PM
The dBoots (Multibytes) had terrific amounts of grip, so setup changes required to reduce the side bite, but the forward traction was immense.

They worked well in the wet, and I was getting them to work on the drying track too.

It'll be interesting to see how they work on a dry dustry track at the height of summer.

They seem quite a sophisticated design in comparison to Schumacher and ballistics... it'll be interesting to see what the other tyres they come out with turn out.

Well worth experimenting with I think!

Matt-h
28-02-2011, 09:10 AM
What a day i had!!!

Esc blowing up before i got onto the track and trying to solder another while it was cold was not good fun!

Big thanks to Dave who offered to loan me his Schumacher:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. It was a shame i had to give it back so filthy (bring to Browners on Wednesday mate and i will give it a clean and programme your LRP) and goes to show what generous and thoughtful people we have at the club.

Please be dry for when the 511 makes its debut!!!!!!!!!

Matt

focusmad
28-02-2011, 09:56 AM
It was a same about the weather truned bad,but the racing is great on the new track,had a great 4 rounds against dan was the best racing i have had for a long time just hpoe the weather is better for this sunday so we can have a rematch chris

MrMagoo
28-02-2011, 01:22 PM
I like that sort of customer who goes direct to manufacturer instead of bothering me about it!! :thumbsup:

No way it could be your issue mate. Need to talk to them about the rod ends as well... they are so loose they pop off when trying to adjust the turnbuckles! I knew they were a weak spot, but I'm actually considering using Ansmann ones at the moment:o

Oh, and a shock tower that's powder coated so thick that two of the shock mount holes can't be used as is. I'll sort that with a drill press, but that's not really what you'd expect on kit of this quality/price. It's odd considering the quality of the rest of the kit is right up there...

I'll be in touch about some DBoots for it as well, they look very interesting.

mikeyscott
28-02-2011, 01:25 PM
Losi ball cups and hpi balls are what you need, annoying yes but it sorts it right out.

I've had the same prob with the shock towers - dremel / drill time.

People have slated Schumacher for their QC, but it's better than Durangos..

Also get some spare bearings as the kit bearings are pants.

Have you got the alu front hing mounts etc? An absolute must..

RWJParkes
28-02-2011, 02:07 PM
Do you like your Durango though Mike? You didn't seem that amazed by it!? Was thinking about purchasing one but then there is the sx3 due..any thoughts?

mikeyscott
28-02-2011, 02:21 PM
Do you like your Durango though Mike? You didn't seem that amazed by it!? Was thinking about purchasing one but then there is the sx3 due..any thoughts?

I think so, it's been a hard slog getting it how I like it. I'm also used to cars with castor adjustments rather than changing diff oils. I'm not very good with car setup and the logic etc.

The power delivery is also much more brutal than my old SX. Unless you're good a 7.5 is fine in the Durango, 6.5 is nuts. 6.5 in my SX2 was nice.

From my 3rd round race I was much happier, I have got further things to try and think about it. However that's only one race.

Been through a number of 4WD cars recently and to be honest the wow factor for 4WD has gone. I had a Tamiya 511 that in the end I couldn't be bothered to get it running. People will say I've gone and got an xyz and I'll go yup and?? IF I do change cars again in 2011 it'll be to a SX3 otherwise it'll be a 410R for 2011. If I was to turn back the clock I would still have my sweet fully loaded SX2 and a truck load more cash and then I'd get a SX3.

When the drier weather comes I'm hoping to get back to a bit of 2WD running with my SV and remind myself how to set that up and drive it as it's been raced twice since last September (Taplow and Petit), the F345s at Silverstone was the last time it turned a wheel outside..

As you are from the gas world I'd say the Durango may well suit you. Durango is certainly a popular choice at TORCH these days and a favourite between the 1/8th crew.

jamiekerr14
28-02-2011, 02:44 PM
Being a avid 1/8th racer, I have run the B44 and recently gotten DEX410R. And I prefer the Rango by a flying mile. Yeah there are a few issues-crappy ball cups ect. But the R with Front Alu holders and servo saver arm. Its spot on, there nor cheap. But for me they drive like a scaled down 1/8th.

At clanfield, a fellow member ran his Losi 8ight, and his DEX410. And was amazing only 3 secs slower-if I remember correctly. On a 1/8th scale track with lots of ruts. They are very planted, due to the low alu chassis. And suits me, as uses diff oils. I hatted ball diffs and so on, plus Im used to Oils and tuning with them. Cant go wrong with the Rango tbh... Its fairly aggressive car I would say compared to most.

mikeyscott
28-02-2011, 04:04 PM
Agressive oh yes! Another reason, why I'm looking at the SX3, however my Durango will be certainly racing until the SX3 is avaliable.

You and the Clan boys joining us this weekend?

Richard is your mate coming back this weekend as if he wants help with his Durango we can all assist. What motor is in it as it do look a bit nuts.

jamiekerr14
28-02-2011, 04:27 PM
Um I think the other's will be. Me i'm not so sure, as got a Hand in Monday Morning. So may have to give this sunday a miss. But will see..

mikeyscott
28-02-2011, 04:29 PM
Um I think the other's will be. Me i'm not so sure, as got a Hand in Monday Morning. So may have to give this sunday a miss. But will see..

You better get cracking then :thumbsup: :p

M.Andrews
28-02-2011, 06:39 PM
Agressive oh yes! Another reason, why I'm looking at the SX3, however my Durango will be certainly racing until the SX3 is avaliable.

You and the Clan boys joining us this weekend?

Richard is your mate coming back this weekend as if he wants help with his Durango we can all assist. What motor is in it as it do look a bit nuts.

You're very quick now Mikey with that rango,car looked nailed at the weekend!!.

MrMagoo
28-02-2011, 06:42 PM
Oh yes, think we'll all be out on Sunday. All being well the Rango will be mixing it up with the 4wd possie, if not the mighty Ansmann will make guest appearance.

Here's hoping for some good weather.

mikeyscott
28-02-2011, 06:48 PM
You're very quick now Mikey with that rango,car looked nailed at the weekend!!.

Cheers Mark

It wasn't easy though :( and still had a few dumb moments with the brain not working

RWJParkes
28-02-2011, 07:02 PM
Mike,

I love the look and the build of the durango. I ran my D4 on sunday and found it quite good but it didnt make me go wow! This might have been my choice of tyres, plus my servo saver came loose twice and I lost some steering. I tried schumacher yellows in the last heat, after running bb pinks and was terrible until it started to rain and I put in my quickest lap of the day. I think if I went for the dex my sx2 would go, I like the look of the sx3 but maybe a change would be better, and as you say as I run 1/8th so it would maybe make sense. I have a 6.5 X12 in my cat that I would pop in the dex, though I have a orca 8.5 combo in the D4 so I could have a swap around.

Unfortunately Ben and I are working for the next couple of weekends so wont be down till the 20th, which is highly disappointing. Maybe I will have a 410 by then!!

mikeyscott
28-02-2011, 07:18 PM
Only one way to find out ;)

Speak to Simon at RC Lazy re Durangos (sorry mine has gone). Also a car that can be supported trackside

RWJParkes
28-02-2011, 07:42 PM
That's a shame for me! I will have a chat to Simon, he gave Ben some very good pointers though.

Just on a side note, you guys were running and green and blue compound tyres on Sunday, i presume those were bb rather schumacher?

mikeyscott
28-02-2011, 08:14 PM
That's a shame for me! I will have a chat to Simon, he gave Ben some very good pointers though.

Just on a side note, you guys were running and green and blue compound tyres on Sunday, i presume those were bb rather schumacher?

In the dry Schumacher mini spike yellows for myself (others prefer blue which is the hardest compound)

In the wet, ballistic buggy greens / pinks. If it had remained damp I would have gone back to pinks all round.

RWJParkes
28-02-2011, 08:23 PM
In the dry Schumacher mini spike yellows for myself (others prefer blue which is the hardest compound)

In the wet, ballistic buggy greens / pinks. If it had remained damp I would have gone back to pinks all round.

Thank you for all your help. I have to say that everyone at the club has been very friendly and helpful, a million miles better than any other clubs I have been too! :thumbsup:

Ill order myself some blues and greens and see how I get on! I noticed a couple of guys running the staggered ribs too...they seem to work very well.

I am very close to ordering a 'rango'. Just admiring them on the website. Maybe there will be a rango class at torch soon! :D

SteveB
28-02-2011, 08:49 PM
Thank you for all your help. I have to say that everyone at the club has been very friendly and helpful, a million miles better than any other clubs I have been too! :thumbsup:

Ill order myself some blues and greens and see how I get on! I noticed a couple of guys running the staggered ribs too...they seem to work very well.

I am very close to ordering a 'rango'. Just admiring them on the website. Maybe there will be a rango class at torch soon! :D

Hi Richard

I would love to say order a tamiya, but support is a joke and with only a few driving them, your best choice is the Cat or Durango.
Just some small little advice which is my opinion only, based on my limited knowledge.
You will find the Durango will be a heavier car to drive than a cat, you can really drive is hard and loves the abuse, but on down side when things are dry and high grip they are allot harder to drive than a Cat, I found from a few meetings last year they did'nt stuggle to grip roll.

The question is "do you like to drive a lady and give her some respect or drive a beast and get back some attitude"???:lol:

Both Cars are supported trackside, but u will need to spend a few bob on both to get them to a realible standard. Due to things like plastic hinge pins, tit turnbuckles, etc

Happy Shopping

Steve

RWJParkes
28-02-2011, 09:17 PM
Hi Richard

I would love to say order a tamiya, but support is a joke and with only a few driving them, your best choice is the Cat or Durango.
Just some small little advice which is my opinion only, based on my limited knowledge.
You will find the Durango will be a heavier car to drive than a cat, you can really drive is hard and loves the abuse, but on down side when things are dry and high grip they are allot harder to drive than a Cat, I found from a few meetings last year they did'nt stuggle to grip roll.

The question is "do you like to drive a lady and give her some respect or drive a beast and get back some attitude"???:lol:

Both Cars are supported trackside, but u will need to spend a few bob on both to get them to a realible standard. Due to things like plastic hinge pins, tit turnbuckles, etc

Happy Shopping

Steve

hmm I just don't know! I was hoping to run a couple of laps with Ben's 410 yesterday but the weather beat us. I like the idea of the 410 having a similar feel to 1/8th cars. Are you purely a Tamiya man Steve, for some reason I thought you ran a 410 too?

Thank you for all your advice

SteveB
28-02-2011, 09:43 PM
hmm I just don't know! I was hoping to run a couple of laps with Ben's 410 yesterday but the weather beat us. I like the idea of the 410 having a similar feel to 1/8th cars. Are you purely a Tamiya man Steve, for some reason I thought you ran a 410 too?

Thank you for all your advice

Well, I had a Durango back in September time and used for a good 6 meetings, so I had some time to gain a feel for the durango, in simply terms "it was too easy and not a challenge to drive". But Ive only driven a tamiya 511 1 meeting and the 502 for 2 runs on Sunday, speechless, loved them and would be hard pushed to change. The balance, feel and response was superb.
However I did also drive a cat for most of last year and it did hold the old track record. So the Cat is always my second choice.

If you drive the Cat Sx normally, Ill have a look and see if I can do make it any better to drive/faster.

I'm looking forward to the dry weather and how it will change everything, basically everyone is fairly close at the moment with little lapping and overtaking. Wait till the track hardens up and becomes a real challenge to drive. A nice challenge I would like to add. Some of us experienced the change on Sunday with track having some nice dry patches and added driving expectations required. :cry:

Steve

RWJParkes
28-02-2011, 10:21 PM
Well, I had a Durango back in September time and used for a good 6 meetings, so I had some time to gain a feel for the durango, in simply terms "it was too easy and not a challenge to drive". But Ive only driven a tamiya 511 1 meeting and the 502 for 2 runs on Sunday, speechless, loved them and would be hard pushed to change. The balance, feel and response was superb.
However I did also drive a cat for most of last year and it did hold the old track record. So the Cat is always my second choice.

If you drive the Cat Sx normally, Ill have a look and see if I can do make it any better to drive/faster.

I'm looking forward to the dry weather and how it will change everything, basically everyone is fairly close at the moment with little lapping and overtaking. Wait till the track hardens up and becomes a real challenge to drive. A nice challenge I would like to add. Some of us experienced the change on Sunday with track having some nice dry patches and added driving expectations required. :cry:

Steve

That would be great. I can't wait to race on the harder track, plus work is starting to quieten down too so I should be down most weekends.

I had the cat running quite nicely at the end of last month (well i thought it was!) and my times were starting to improve. I tried my d4 on Sunday and seemed to be getting there too, just as it started to rain; I think also not racing for 4 weeks didn't help though. Hopefully one day I'll up you A final guys!

simoncrabb
28-02-2011, 10:37 PM
Happy to help anyone with anything. The big reason Mark and I are running a shop is to help people with both advice and getting stuff easily.

The rcLazy 'team' run a variety of cars, so we've got experience in lots of makes. And we've now got accounts with pretty much all of the major distributors, so can get you anything.

All cars have pros and cons, and to be honest, you can do equally as well with any of them, given enough time and experience to get them set up etc. TORCH had an amazing spread of makes on Sunday, it's going to be a cracking year!

mikeyscott
28-02-2011, 10:43 PM
Indeed, looking forward to a great year at TORCH and to build on things for 2012.

We've been mulling a vintage heat at some point too, but that's loosely discussed with no clear guidlines of what years qualify etc. etc. Losi XXCR with brushless qualify ;)

With trackside support from RCLazy and Steve people should be really able to enjoy things more this year.

Just need a predator, yokomo, TL22, lazer fs to make some appearances at the club..

However at this rate it'll be a pure heat of Durangos, mind you we virtually had that with the Cougar SV last year.... If we got to the stage of enough Durangos for a heat should we run them all together ;)

MrMagoo
01-03-2011, 07:35 AM
I'd certainly recommend RC Lazy if you're in the market for a new car, my DEX410R arrived in stock within a day of ordering it. Good guys to deal with.

simoncrabb
01-03-2011, 05:42 PM
I've blogged about Sunday's experimentation with dBoots tyres:

http://rclazy.com/blog/2011/03/01/bootiful-dboots/

MrMagoo
01-03-2011, 05:57 PM
Losi ball cups and hpi balls are what you need, annoying yes but it sorts it right out.

Cheers Mike, a few people have recommended that set up, do you have part numbers as Losi seem to do a few different cups, and I'm having issues tracking down the HB balls.

I do have the ally front end, just need to sort some insert balls out, think Wylie might have some spares.

Don't want to run it until that's sorted as I'm pretty sure it'll just break on me if I do. Need to sort an SR3500 RX out too, as there just isn't room for a 'large' receiver and my Fusion Pro speedo. I'll swear this electric lark is harder than nitro:lol:

mikeyscott
01-03-2011, 06:09 PM
I got the hpi balls v easily, demon power products for one size and apex models for the other. I will dig out part numbers later. However since others have asked they may be gone..

75116 & 75115. It's the losi cups that seem to be out of stock. First call would by RClazy / DMS. DMS are great for having stock when no one else does!

MrMagoo
01-03-2011, 06:32 PM
Cheers again Mike... you must live on this forum:lol:

Balls sorted courtesy of ebay, are these the ball cups I need?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Team-Losi-Super-Duty-Ball-Cups-Natural-LOSA6015-/320646113731?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item4aa7ff69c3#ht_947wt_1139

mikeyscott
01-03-2011, 06:38 PM
Not sure. They should be fine, I didn't want White.

The ones I am using -
LOSA6016 Extra rigid ball cups GREY

simoncrabb
01-03-2011, 09:39 PM
We've got the Losi grey ones in stock. Not on the site YET.

Not got HPI ball studs in YET.

MrMagoo
01-03-2011, 09:54 PM
Sorted, Ebay was my buddy (didn't see your post in time Simon:(). Went with gray and white, will probably dye the white ones blue or yellow to pimp my ride. I may be slow, but I try and look good doing it!

Simon, are you open on Saturday? Will be in the area with the little'un and I need some tyres and wheels for the 'Rango.

simoncrabb
01-03-2011, 11:42 PM
No problemmo, I was slow.

(Incidentally, I read that the Losi / RPM ball cups fit Schumacher balls? I'm gonna try them, cos Schumacher balls are decent, come in loads of lengths and are easy to get.)

Yep, open 11-5 on Saturday, come and spend your money!

mikeyscott
01-03-2011, 11:44 PM
What you want to do is a 410R kit and have a must have pack ready for people to purchase.