PDA

View Full Version : xbox 360 advice needed!!!

purplenut
01-03-2011, 07:09 PM
Ok im trying to set up 2 360 with 2 tvs and 2 of the same games
I have 2 of everthing but it does not seem to work like on some sites say it should.
Ive looked in the 360 settings and it can connect to pc,media ect but not another xbox??
Iam useing the cable betwen both xboxs.
My twin boys just want to play indina jones 2 lego on there there own tvs but together.
Can anybody help please?.

Shaun 'TheSheep' Atkinson
01-03-2011, 07:44 PM
You need to have 2 copies of the game you are wanting to play, one in each machine. Once you have the cable linking both xbox, you click multi-player on the main machine then select system link :thumbsup:

Hope this helps....

purplenut
01-03-2011, 08:13 PM
You need to have 2 copies of the game you are wanting to play, one in each machine. Once you have the cable linking both xbox, you click multi-player on the main machine then select system link :thumbsup:

Hope this helps....
Cheers ut done that and there is no mlti option?
On the back of the game box it does not say system link like cod does but can it still be done through co op?

MRD
01-03-2011, 08:25 PM
Ive had trouble with this too, but I was trying to get multiple monitor view working with Forza3. Never did get it working but I think it was because I was connecting them through the Wlan and the settikngs were off.

Have you got the correct cable? It needs to be a crossover, not a patch cable.

Shaun 'TheSheep' Atkinson
01-03-2011, 08:26 PM
If it doesn't say it on the box then it won't be compatible for system link mate

purplenut
01-03-2011, 08:59 PM
If it doesn't say it on the box then it won't be compatible for system link mate
Yea i guessed that to:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:
Bollzzzs