PDA

View Full Version : new WRCA website

hywel
04-03-2011, 05:37 PM
the new web site is now live at www.wrca.org.uk (http://www.wrca.org.uk) CHECK IT OUT :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Balders
06-03-2011, 01:30 PM
Hi all,

if you look on the site under the electric section you will see there is bit of a drivers list and it would be good if you could all send me a bit of info about yourself and a pic of your car/s so we can post it up there. Have a look at PeteB's page and you will see what i mean.

Going to do this for electric, nitro and micro so if you are a welsh driver or race in the region please send me a brief bio of youself. The more friendly we make the site then the more likely we are to attract new members to all the clubs becasue of it. :thumbsup:

Also I'm still on the look out for pictures so the next time you are all at your club, away racing or even playing in the back garden take some pics and email them over to me as every little bit helps.

If you have any comments or suggestions as well I'd be happy to hear them and if its possible we will add it into the site. The more ideas and features we have on the site then the more likely we are all going to use it and keep it upto date and current.

If you can mail your pictures to me at mikebaldwin.cardiff at gmail.com I'd appreciate it.

Thanks all hope you enjoy the site.

Thanks

Mike :woot:

Balders
08-03-2011, 10:50 AM
I've only had one person email me a bio to add to the site (thanks Chris), is no one else interested?

Dyna
08-03-2011, 11:27 AM
Ill send pictures & stuff through when i can get a moment Mike... :)

BigBob
08-03-2011, 01:16 PM
You have email

BB

Balders
08-03-2011, 01:57 PM
Thanks Bob,

Ben is the first Nitro Drivers to be posted.. :)

Anymore?

DCM
14-03-2011, 05:43 PM
Hey Mike, registered on there a while now, but can't see things like 'online booking'.

hywel
14-03-2011, 05:54 PM
once you have regestered click on members section Events then it comes up :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: