PDA

View Full Version : Negative comments...

pat*1
05-03-2011, 03:28 PM
Being as the club has had a couple of negative comments made about it recently i though it was only fair to say what a great nights racing was had by everyone last night:thumbsup:........:woot:

johnni boi
05-03-2011, 03:45 PM
Good nights racing!

reg
05-03-2011, 06:02 PM
Being as the club has had a couple of negative comments made about it recently i though it was only fair to say what a great nights racing was had by everyone last night:thumbsup:........:woot:

me to,cant wait for next week:wub

deepdale11
05-03-2011, 06:08 PM
What were the negative comments?

pat*1
05-03-2011, 06:23 PM
A new member said he had had the piss taken out of him by someone on the mic during his race..:confused:

Chris56
07-03-2011, 10:57 PM

The Doctor
08-03-2011, 09:35 PM

Yeah and someone was referring to some bloke by the name of "Chris Read" who apparently drives like a monkey. :woot:

chris brown
30-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Bit bored

johnni boi
30-03-2011, 02:52 PM
LOL Spammer... :lol:

chris brown
30-03-2011, 05:19 PM
Bit bored

Chris56
30-03-2011, 06:12 PM
Bit bored

I would say a bit more than that

reg
30-03-2011, 06:20 PM
LOL Spammer... :lol:

its spelt with 2 N`s

pat*1
02-04-2011, 09:35 AM
Well done to the West Bridgeford PR man.....WHAT A TWiT:thumbdown:...Give somebody a microphone and they become a complete cock:thumbdown:

johnni boi
02-04-2011, 01:07 PM
He was strict but fair. :lol:

The Doctor
03-04-2011, 09:47 PM
Can't comment on what happened because I wasn't actually racing last Fri, but having heard the announcement I have to say that it would have been better handled by a 1-1 conversation. I've never heard anything like that at a race meeting before & hope never to again. Doesn't exactly set the club in a great light... :thumbdown:

Dave Dodd
04-04-2011, 09:08 AM
I am sure it will be brought up at the meeting tonight.

shiny
04-04-2011, 03:03 PM
Can't comment on what happened because I wasn't actually racing last Fri, but having heard the announcement I have to say that it would have been better handled by a 1-1 conversation. I've never heard anything like that at a race meeting before & hope never to again. Doesn't exactly set the club in a great light... :thumbdown:

Well said Doc!
It would appear that there is more than one particular problem with race control at present. Over the last 2 weeks the general atitude from race control has been very poor. From inappropriate comments to the youngest of drivers to Fridays display!!

ColinO
04-04-2011, 03:52 PM
Shiny,
Without involving myself in all the comments above, I am concerned about your comment:-

From inappropriate comments to the youngest of drivers to Fridays display!!

Could you please email, PM or otherwise contact me (not on open forum please) regarding what inappropriate comments have been made and by whom.

Colin .

big smithy
04-04-2011, 05:00 PM
Well done to the West Bridgeford PR man.....WHAT A TWAT:thumbdown:...Give somebody a microphone and they become a complete cock:thumbdown:
dont worry lads only 2 weeks left till broxtowe go to friday nights on there new astro offroad track and its only £3 to race :thumbsup:

brooky
04-04-2011, 07:33 PM
sooner if andy gets his way:thumbsup: and as for friday if you use a mike and single people out you deserve backlash:thumbdown: and as for giving the youngens ahard time thay are the future of the clubs :thumbsup::thumbsup:

shiny
04-04-2011, 09:00 PM
Shiny,
Without involving myself in all the comments above, I am concerned about your comment:-

From inappropriate comments to the youngest of drivers to Fridays display!!

Could you please email, PM or otherwise contact me (not on open forum please) regarding what inappropriate comments have been made and by whom.

Colin .

Hi Colin

Have messaged you as you requested also!

2 separate issues Colin

Race control informing some of our newest and youngest drivers that there driving was abysmal!
And Friday night where normally FTD being removed would have been used as a penalty! instead of singling out individuals....

Robbiejuk
04-04-2011, 11:21 PM
Right this thread has run it's course and will be locked.

People who know me will know I am a easy going person and I let people have their opinions and state them on the forum. Thats fine that is what a forum is all about.

But you guys need to think about what you are saying before you write them down on here. Something that makes sense to you might be misconstrued by someone else, especially someone who is not involved with the club, and can thenbe taken the wrong way.

We as a committee welcome constructive critisism, it helps us find out what we can improve on in the club and make things better for everyone involved but can I please ask that if you have a problem with any element of racing at the club that you come and talk to a committee member at a race meeting or contact us on here or through the website.

We do take everything on board and the issues that have been disscussed in this thread and other threads have already been disscussed by the committee and we will sort them out.

Again talk to the committee if you have an issue, I especially welcome people to come and talk to me if they have a problem and we will help in anyway possible.

Rob Jaques
WBMCC Chairman