PDA

View Full Version : End of indoors, start of outdoors.... READ ME!

Legacy555
07-03-2011, 09:14 AM
Hi all,

The offroad indoor season (The NAUL) will have its last race meeting on the 20th March. We will start promptly and probably only run 3 rounds of qualifying and finals - hopefully ending at about 2pm.

At that point - 2pm onwards - we need as many people as possible to help deconstruct the track and get all of the carpet/hoses/tents/pallets etc out of the shed. The carpet will need to go to Stillorgan (to be confirmed), and the hoses to Lucan.

The first outdoor offroad meeting will be held in 27th March in Lucan from 10.30am.

tony6187
19-03-2011, 10:58 PM
Hi all,

The offroad indoor season (The NAUL) will have its last race meeting on the 20th March. We will start promptly and probably only run 3 rounds of qualifying and finals - hopefully ending at about 2pm.

At that point - 2pm onwards - we need as many people as possible to help deconstruct the track and get all of the carpet/hoses/tents/pallets etc out of the shed. The carpet will need to go to Stillorgan (to be confirmed), and the hoses to Lucan.

The first outdoor offroad meeting will be held in 27th March in Lucan from 10.30am.
wont be out racing but will be out in the afternoon with the hiace

Legacy555
21-03-2011, 10:22 AM
OK, we are good to go!!!

Thanks to;
John Dungan
Mick & Dave Bolger
Kevin White
Mark Penney
Graham & Ciaran Parkes
Tony Kavanagh
Peter Juramik
(hope I haven't forgotten anyone....:confused: )

for dismantling and relocating the track, pallets, carpet, etc etc.

The grass is cut in Griffeen Valley, and we are ready for our first outdoor meeting this Sunday at 10.30am - see you all there :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Click
21-03-2011, 06:44 PM
OK, we are good to go!!!

Thanks to;
John Dungan
Mick & Dave Bolger
Kevin White
Mark Penney
Graham & Ciaran Parkes
Tony Kavanagh
Peter Juramik
(hope I haven't forgotten anyone....:confused: )

for dismantling and relocating the track, pallets, carpet, etc etc.

The grass is cut in Griffeen Valley, and we are ready for our first outdoor meeting this Sunday at 10.30am - see you all there :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You forgot somebody . . . . . . . . . . yourself :thumbsup:

Kevin