PDA

View Full Version : driving standards

mick jennings
27-05-2006, 07:45 PM
at the moment im racing electric touring cars and to be honest the driving standard is terrible.i dont mean in skill level but the way that people will drive through you at every corner regardless of position skill level. i used to race alot outdoors doing8th circuit and you never got this behaviour i am considering changing to tenth buggys was wondering what the attitudes are towards that type of behaviour? i understand that they are toy cars and accidents do happen but the cars do cost alot of money and it spoils other peoples nite as well as my own.so any info on if this happens alot in buggys would be great or if its just restricted to mainly touring cars.

DCM
27-05-2006, 08:20 PM
I think it must be touring cars, as I do TC in the winter indoors and it is the same, I think it is due to the fact that more than likely you will get away with it, Buggies do have it's butchers and overtaking is harder due to the open wheel nature but I think the driving standards are better.

tonymon
27-05-2006, 09:25 PM
ye racing last nite at my local club with my tc, i got hit about 4 times on one lap!!!

you can get away with it tho cus tcs dont break as easy as buggies, but they do break still

buzz
27-05-2006, 09:35 PM
at the moment im racing electric touring cars and to be honest the driving standard is terrible.i dont mean in skill level but the way that people will drive through you at every corner regardless of position skill level. i used to race alot outdoors doing8th circuit and you never got this behaviour i am considering changing to tenth buggys was wondering what the attitudes are towards that type of behaviour? i understand that they are toy cars and accidents do happen but the cars do cost alot of money and it spoils other peoples nite as well as my own.so any info on if this happens alot in buggys would be great or if its just restricted to mainly touring cars.

very true mick, sorry bout last meeting though I did swipe u once I think :(

mick jennings
27-05-2006, 10:06 PM
yeah i think we mite have had a coming together buzz but that was just racing incident.its the others that make no attempt to make the turn and use you as a brake that ruin it.