PDA

View Full Version : Paul Penney visiting this Sunday in the Naul

Legacy555
09-03-2011, 08:58 AM
Hi all,

I got confirmation on Monday that Paul Penney (Mark's brother) is coming to race with us this Sunday in the Naul. Paul is a regular A/B/C BRCA finalist in the UK and recently finished 2nd overall at an Ardent Raceway event - so he's well able to steer!

I hope he enjoys our track and comparably modest surroundings - hopefully he'll put on a top class performance and give us a gauge of how much more work has to be done with our own driving to be competitive in the UK/Europe/World.

Paul is a Schumacher team driver using a Cougar SV, similar to Derek and Ian's - so I'm sure there will be alot of comparisons going on during the day.

Hopefully Paul will enjoy the racing and take favourable reports back to his team mates in the UK so that if we decide to have a big meeting on the new track in 2012 it might be supported by some drivers from the UK.

Freakypen
10-03-2011, 01:05 AM
Hi William-looking forward to it-be good to catch up with you all. Been a lonnnng time since I've raced at DMCC!!! Was probably racing an Associated B2 the last time!! Cya at the weekend mate, I'm bound to break the car every run after you talkin me up!!haha!!

Legacy555
10-03-2011, 10:13 AM
Hi William-looking forward to it-be good to catch up with you all. Been a lonnnng time since I've raced at DMCC!!! Was probably racing an Associated B2 the last time!! Cya at the weekend mate, I'm bound to break the car every run after you talkin me up!!haha!!

It has been a long long time! That would have been in Marley Park.
The A-Final is a quick enough pace at the moment - I still get wobbly legs every time! :blush:

noreargrip
10-03-2011, 11:40 AM
Don't worry william..he's shit really..and remember he's a foreigner now..well stick together..rough him up a little..

Legacy555
10-03-2011, 12:03 PM
Don't worry william..he's shit really..and remember he's a foreigner now..well stick together..rough him up a little..

It'll be a pleasure to have such a high quality A-Final again. Between ourselves, Paul, Mick Bolger, Derek etc - It'll be close qualifying, and anybody's final - really looking forward to it. I'm testing the XX4 on polished wood in Taney on Saturday morning till 2pm, so I'll hopefully get ahold of the computer and transponder hardware then and be out in the The Naul for 3pm. We can stay as long as you like -

dmcracing
10-03-2011, 02:49 PM

Sounds like a plan Mark!!

Freakypen
10-03-2011, 11:03 PM
No probs big bro-gets too rough I'll find a bar instead hahaha!!!
Glad to see your still talking out you're rear Bro....bit like where your motor is really......MISPLACED!!!!!!!
hahahaha!!

Freakypen
10-03-2011, 11:11 PM
It'll be a pleasure to have such a high quality A-Final again. Between ourselves, Paul, Mick Bolger, Derek etc - It'll be close qualifying, and anybody's final - really looking forward to it. I'm testing the XX4 on polished wood in Taney on Saturday morning till 2pm, so I'll hopefully get ahold of the computer and transponder hardware then and be out in the The Naul for 3pm. We can stay as long as you like -
I have to make the A first dude....:cry::p