PDA

View Full Version : Custom Made Decal Link Help

Rob H
02-12-2007, 10:21 AM
I am trying to find a web site for someone to custom make some team decals.

I remember locating one in the uk which I thought I got the link from this site but have had no luck in searching for this. I distinctly remember the web site having pictures of samples showing a name with either a Union Jack, St Georges and St Andrews Flags behind.

Does anyone have a link for this?

JCJC
02-12-2007, 10:48 AM
PM'ed.......

neiloliver
02-12-2007, 12:25 PM
another PM'd (in case it is different!?)

N

jimmy
02-12-2007, 04:27 PM
No offense guys but since this is part of the reason this site exists please PM via PM not with invite to others to ask for the same PM. I have struggled with my own feelings on keeping these threads where people have mentioned other decal makers - and it's about the worst thing anyone can possibly post on here since it's part of what I do. So even though I hate to do it - it's simply far too close to home for anyone to come on here and talk about some other decal maker.

Now the spare (!) time I do have is spent trying to make this site better and adding some content etc. So decal-time is severely limited. I'll admit that, and it's quite frustrating not being able to put the time into it - but since I'm planning one day to quit my job and go freelance I would place stickers near the centre of what I do full-time.

The thousands of hours and thousands of pounds I've put into doing the website is purely to make some nice reading and somewhere nice to visit. I don't want or expect anything for it, ever. But sticker talk not-related to oople in some way needs to be on another website - it's simply not fair on so many levels to do it on here.

JCJC
02-12-2007, 05:06 PM
Sorry Jimbo, we have been here before thats why I used pm, please remember that I/we love this site and what you do on here, its part of our enjoyment of the sport, the last thing I would want to do is offend you.

ashleyb4
02-12-2007, 05:52 PM
Naughty mr oliver Naughty mr cook.:)

This reminds me i need to speak to mrs oOple about some stickers.

A

kyosho-viking
03-12-2007, 02:08 PM
Maybe you should put up the decal site again Jimmy??
but if you're out of time I understand if you don't.
I think this guy was asking in a nice way, and maybe he did'nt deserve to get his head chopped off...
Anyway, I think all users of oople loves it, and this site are getting huge, not oly in UK but in the rest of europe aswell, I know that most top norwegian drivers, and those who are not in the top, are watching your work.

Newbees are redirected to your rev's and articles when they ask which car to buy and so on.

well, my decals from Jimmy are in the mail as we speak, can't wait to see them :):)

jimmy
03-12-2007, 02:38 PM
Maybe you should put up the decal site again Jimmy??
but if you're out of time I understand if you don't.
I think this guy was asking in a nice way, and maybe he did'nt deserve to get his head chopped off...
Anyway, I think all users of oople loves it, and this site are getting huge, not oly in UK but in the rest of europe aswell, I know that most top norwegian drivers, and those who are not in the top, are watching your work.

Newbees are redirected to your rev's and articles when they ask which car to buy and so on.

well, my decals from Jimmy are in the mail as we speak, can't wait to see them :):)

Rob's done nothing wrong and not had his head chopped off, I can assure you ! :) I din't mean to 'go off' as such, just to let people know my feelings on this which has been getting a bit out of hand recently (I deleted a couple of threads because they mentioned a commercial decal maker) and I need to let my thoughts be known.

telboy
03-12-2007, 02:51 PM
Jimmy I know where you're coming from. Beleive it or not, I get e-mails asking if I know anyone who 'pro paints' bodyshells!:o
And other painters asking advice on how to get more customers and how to paint shells better!

The nerve some people have.:rolleyes:

Freelance sounds cool.....I know a good printer/signwriter/artist/designer thats looking for work. lol:D