PDA

View Full Version : B4 FT

racingdwarf
26-03-2011, 12:41 PM
I will put this on here before I put it in the for sale section as I would rather a new member had it realy:thumbsup: good for the club;)

Greg is selling his B4 FT with 10.5 brushless system fitted it's a very nice car that I put together for him also has a great shell, I have some photos on my rhone if anyone is intrested. he is looking for £100 ...as with all gregs cars it has had very little use:p:lol:

Lat me know if you are intrested if not I will shove it up in the forsale section

Dave

ps grey has no internet at the min, thus he asked me to post this

almunro
26-03-2011, 04:44 PM
I may be interested in this. Does it come with any tyres, spares etc?

Even though i have the RC8, im starting to think 10th scale is the way to go in this area, as there seem to be very few 1/8 tracks around. I was thinking of getting a cheap mad rat or somethng but by the time i get a brushless combo etc this seems like a good price.

Can you email me any pics? zuke79@hotmail.com

Thanks

Alex

racingdwarf
26-03-2011, 07:20 PM
On my rhone:blush::lol: scoobydoobydoooooo

racingdwarf
26-03-2011, 07:32 PM
I may be interested in this. Does it come with any tyres, spares etc?

Even though i have the RC8, im starting to think 10th scale is the way to go in this area, as there seem to be very few 1/8 tracks around. I was thinking of getting a cheap mad rat or somethng but by the time i get a brushless combo etc this seems like a good price.

Can you email me any pics? zuke79@hotmail.com

Thanks

Alex

it has tyres etc, not sure on spairs, he only used it twice, then got a cougar, as he liked all the carbon fiber:drool: but sold that to me....silly me:blush: so he has now got a losi 22 to build. I will sort photos

Mad rats are great for the money, but B4's are in a diffrent league

almunro
26-03-2011, 08:21 PM
okay sounds good, see if you can send me some or even txt them to me (07952127018).

I realise B4's and the like are miles ahead of Madrats etc, but I am still a big believer of a good driver with a madrat will beat a crap driver with a B4. so until someone can run consistant laps (pointing at myself here) they wont be able to tell the difference really between them. saying all of that though, if you can get a b4 for the price of a madrat, why not!! ;)

Is there a hardcase lipo only rule at the NBC?

I love the Losi gear, as my first car was a LXT back in the day, which i still have back in oz. It seems to me that associated stuff is more popular here in the uk though, thus cheaper.

JohnM
26-03-2011, 08:50 PM
It seems to me that associated stuff is more popular here in the uk though, thus cheaper.

Maybe that's true for the last few years in 10th scale, as Losi haven't really had an up to date car for a while, the XXX Cr isn't really on the pace of a B4, and the XX4 is getting very old now.

Things should change now the 22 is here (which makes everything else look too dear), and hopefully a new 4wd on the way:thumbsup:

racingdwarf
26-03-2011, 09:08 PM
spoke to a man very mutch in the know a few weeks ago at maritime, he said a 4wd is not even on the drawning bord:cry:

racingdwarf
26-03-2011, 09:14 PM
okay sounds good, see if you can send me some or even txt them to me (07952127018).

I realise B4's and the like are miles ahead of Madrats etc, but I am still a big believer of a good driver with a madrat will beat a crap driver with a B4. so until someone can run consistant laps (pointing at myself here) they wont be able to tell the difference really between them. saying all of that though, if you can get a b4 for the price of a madrat, why not!! ;)

Is there a hardcase lipo only rule at the NBC?

I love the Losi gear, as my first car was a LXT back in the day, which i still have back in oz. It seems to me that associated stuff is more popular here in the uk though, thus cheaper.

I have text some photos, hope you get them,
The mad rat is good and is also near as damit a copy of the b4, but the b4 is a fair bit stronger, and the shocks are better etc

As far as lipos go, I would rather see hard case, but you are more than welcome to use soft if it's all you have

JohnM
26-03-2011, 09:55 PM
spoke to a man very mutch in the know a few weeks ago at maritime, he said a 4wd is not even on the drawning bord:cry:

Thing is Dave, no one knew about the 22 until they shew a finished car, no prototype and said it was coming in just a few months, so who really knows what's going to happen.

I just don't see them making the 22 metric as the rest of the world likes that, making it be able to be mid motored, as some other parts of the world like that, if they weren't thinking of a 4wd as well.

I'm more then happy with my Durango, but if a new Losi 4wd comes along, then.........:drool:

racingdwarf
26-03-2011, 11:05 PM
there was a prototype;). came over here many months ago, think dave and darren had a drive, said it was not good at all infact...nasty, sent back with long list of probs, lots of r&d went on and many months later the 22 was born

almunro
26-03-2011, 11:07 PM
I have text some photos, hope you get them,
The mad rat is good and is also near as damit a copy of the b4, but the b4 is a fair bit stronger, and the shocks are better etc

As far as lipos go, I would rather see hard case, but you are more than welcome to use soft if it's all you have

no photos as of yet, although i do get almost no reception at my place so might get them tomorrow.

I wont be able to come up tomorrow as im flying to France unexpected and last minute.

As for the lipos, i havent any yet, thats why i asked. I just know hardcase are more expensive so will look around a bit should i invest in the B4 or similar.

Thanks

JohnM
28-03-2011, 06:18 AM
there was a prototype;). came over here many months ago, think dave and darren had a drive, said it was not good at all infact...nasty, sent back with long list of probs, lots of r&d went on and many months later the 22 was born

What I meant Dave, is that no one really knew anything about the 22 till it was finished, normally people see something quite a long time before a kit comes out, with the 22, they kept that under wraps like nothing else I can remember.

racingdwarf
28-03-2011, 06:17 PM
least the name would be easy.....44:lol:

almunro
02-04-2011, 03:58 PM
Not sure if you got my message DAve, as nothing shows up in my Sent Messages bit.

In regards to the B4, are you far from the track? I was wondering if you aren't maybe we could meet there on the weekend so I can meet you and check
out the car?

If you can't make I or it's a long journey then some photos txted or emailed should be good. I didn't get your other txt so maybe try again
07 952 127 018

Cheers
Alex

racingdwarf
02-04-2011, 11:21 PM
PM sent back, sorry very busy at min, not on here as mutch as normal:blush:

GRN
06-05-2011, 08:27 AM
Hi Guys

Sorry for the late reply, been very busy with moving etc.

I'm looking for £150 for the car inc the lipo.

As Dave said it's had very little use, it has the Fushion 10.5 brushless system, spare set of yellow wheels with new tyres. I have a box of springs/spares.

Also have a Futaba 3GR 2.4 with receiver for £160. Used about 3 times.
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/6523/ta4u.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/109/ta4u.jpg/)
http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/812/ta2c.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/571/ta2c.jpg/)

racingdwarf
07-05-2011, 04:57 PM
Back then:confused::p

almunro
07-05-2011, 06:51 PM
Looks great but unfortunately im out. had to buy a new bed so no more toys for the near future, plus im converting my RC8 to brushless. :)