PDA

View Full Version : new table top

martin so16
26-03-2011, 06:30 PM
me and dan brown have today built a new table top we have moved it to the left its about 3ft from the bend now so any one hitting the jump now at speed will get no where fast we have tested it and it is easy to land on the down ramp so try it in the mornin and let us know what you think cheers martin :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

super gripper
26-03-2011, 06:54 PM
built a new one eh :( I hope it looks like how it was when myself and Mark spent 5 hours building it :woot:

martin so16
26-03-2011, 07:11 PM
built a new one eh :( I hope it looks like how it was when myself and Mark spent 5 hours building it :woot:

it is different but like i told you had to be changed to slow people down before somebody gets hurt

Robocop
26-03-2011, 07:16 PM
If someone can can someone take a few photos of the track as i am trying to get a few of us to do the summer series
Thanks Paul

mikeyscott
26-03-2011, 07:30 PM
I'm sure it'll be fine. Martin signed up to be health and safety and he has worked hard in improving safety at the track.

Phil Williams got hit pretty hard last week.

mikeyscott
26-03-2011, 07:38 PM
If someone can can someone take a few photos of the track as i am trying to get a few of us to do the summer series
Thanks Paul

Planned to last week, but my camera has died :thumbdown:

best I can do tomorrow is something with the iphone

jkonline
27-03-2011, 02:35 PM
I will be down next week and can take some photos if you did not get any today. how was the jump, looking forward to seeing all the changes.

John

hotrodchris
27-03-2011, 03:54 PM
New table top awesome and changes Martin made to the track layout after the meeting seem spot on

jamiekerr14
27-03-2011, 03:57 PM
Yeah Had a great days racing today, very mixed like always :yawn:

Track was great, and tabletop works a treat too now. Have to say the changes Martin made with Help from Mark T, has made the track even more flowing. And think its the best layout as of yet. I did some testing on a few little wedge's and placement ect. Which ran great and everyone seemed to agree. Cant wait till next time thanks again!:thumbsup:

martin so16
27-03-2011, 05:52 PM
Yeah Had a great days racing today, very mixed like always :yawn:

Track was great, and tabletop works a treat too now. Have to say the changes Martin made with Help from Mark T, has made the track even more flowing. And think its the best layout as of yet. I did some testing on a few little wedge's and placement ect. Which ran great and everyone seemed to agree. Cant wait till next time thanks again!:thumbsup:

thanks for staying around today helping with the testing and thanks to steve b for surgesting the track lay out that me and Mark T did the track is geting better all the time and all the feedback i get just helps me to make it better :thumbsup:

simoncrabb
27-03-2011, 07:02 PM
The track at the end of today gets massive thumbs up for me! :thumbsup:

Deano577
27-03-2011, 07:08 PM
What have you changed?

simoncrabb
27-03-2011, 07:13 PM
Not a great deal, just tweaks here and there. And, wider! yay!

focusmad
27-03-2011, 07:23 PM
New table top is so sweet makes the track great fun to race on now even with a new car today,thanks to everyone that worked on the track to make it what it is :thumbsup:looking forward to next sunday's racing now
chris