PDA

View Full Version : Batracer!! Please join:)

nick oliver
31-05-2006, 10:54 AM
champ car , very good over 200 laps on most tracks
very fast as well

Invite Text: The text below is an example of instructions to enter this game. You may wish to copy/paste this to the people you invite.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Players will need to be registered and logged in before they can enter the private game. When logged in, clicking the following URL will take you to the join game page:

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&3287

Alternativly, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "3287" into the box. The game password is "doughty". Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D

buzz
31-05-2006, 11:56 AM
yeah come on, join now!!! the race still hasnt begun!!!

Chrislong
31-05-2006, 12:19 PM
ok im in this one

Bathy
31-05-2006, 12:36 PM
I'm there... Unfortunately the best team is already full (Jigsaw7) but the more people that take part the better, makes the ‘trash talk’ more enjoyable. :)

millzy
31-05-2006, 01:29 PM
imin this lads and so is a lot of RC drivers , we need to fill it up befor it can start, ocme on lads and ladys its agood laff

Chris Doughty
31-05-2006, 02:07 PM
could maybe advertise the 2 games on racechat... I know there are a lot of touring car drivers on there, but still, if it fills up the game :)

nick oliver
31-05-2006, 02:50 PM
Wont' we like get banned for advertising lol?:p ;) :confused:

nick oliver
31-05-2006, 02:59 PM
heres another one thats still waiting to fil up please join!:D ;)

ID Game Name Password Status
2910 Doughtyuk doughtyuk Waiting
Series: A1GP
Join URL: http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&2910
Speed: 1 session every 1.0 day(s)
Control: YOU NEED TO JOIN THIS GAME TO HAVE FULL CONTROL OVER IT!
Edit Game
Suspend Game (temporarily prevent game from automatically advancing)
Delete Game

Invite Text: The text below is an example of instructions to enter this game. You may wish to copy/paste this to the people you invite.
Players will need to be registered and logged in before they can enter the private game. When logged in, clicking the following URL will take you to the join game page:

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&2910

Alternativly, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "2910" into the box. The game password is "doughtyuk". Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake.

I could wait no longer, so lets get it on! We can take up to 30 people.

jim76
31-05-2006, 03:09 PM
i finally got round to joining batracer the other day and it's ace! can you join a private game on top of your 2 allowed games?

have many of you got the Kool Tools? are they worth the tenner?

cheers

nick oliver
31-05-2006, 06:17 PM
with out kool tools only allowed to play 2 private games 2 public games - with it, 4 private, 4 public:),
Only real advantage is allowed to play more games:) helps bit with set ups

buzz
31-05-2006, 11:00 PM
heres another one thats still waiting to fil up please join!:D ;)

ID Game Name Password Status
2910 Doughtyuk doughtyuk Waiting
Series: A1GP
Join URL: http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&2910
Speed: 1 session every 1.0 day(s)
Control: YOU NEED TO JOIN THIS GAME TO HAVE FULL CONTROL OVER IT!
Edit Game
Suspend Game (temporarily prevent game from automatically advancing)
Delete Game

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&2910

Alternativly, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "2910" into the box. The game password is "doughtyuk". Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake.

I could wait no longer, so lets get it on! We can take up to 30 people.

already got 2 private games and you cant come out of them can you? :( :mad:

nick oliver
01-06-2006, 09:56 AM
;) Nope:( you could get kool tools or make up another account??:p

Chrislong
01-06-2006, 10:40 AM
How do you guys get good setups so quick? Is there a section to find things to use on the forum (that i don't use).

I seem to make a habit of crashing out during practice too... :bounce:

buzz
01-06-2006, 11:10 AM
turn the riskyness bar down ;)

jim76
01-06-2006, 12:21 PM
the set ups change from season to season don't they? as i had a great set up for the opening A1GP race and when i used it again for the private Doughty race it was poo and all the settings changed! I suppose it stops the regular racers from having a complete list and whooping everyone on the first run!

any tips on getting a set up quickly? i notice a few people in the doughty race (yes you Mr Mudford!) put in very fast laps from the word go!

cheers
James (batracer newbie, but already an addict)

Chris Doughty
01-06-2006, 12:45 PM
the set ups change from season to season don't they? as i had a great set up for the opening A1GP race and when i used it again for the private Doughty race it was poo and all the settings changed! I suppose it stops the regular racers from having a complete list and whooping everyone on the first run!

any tips on getting a set up quickly? i notice a few people in the doughty race (yes you Mr Mudford!) put in very fast laps from the word go!

cheers
James (batracer newbie, but already an addict)

Setups do change from race to race, season to season, and car to car, the only time setups are the same is between the same cars in the same team at the same race.

I don't know, but even though the A1GP cars are all the same, I think that the setups for each car at the same track are different.

it does stop regulars knowing dialled setups for each track right away.

you do check the 'engeneers advice' in the setups screen don't you? that normally gives you a rough idea of how to start, then its 'simply' a high/low guessing game.

jim76
01-06-2006, 02:58 PM
Hi Chris
Yes i do look at the engineers advice. But if he says medium suspension it can end up as front-20 and rear-80!! very bizzare.

My car set up isn't too bad but i need to work on race tactics as i qualified pole for my first F12006 race them got whiped out on the first corner! Bit like my Rc racing!

If anyone would care to share some tips on race strategy (start line, aggression etc) i would be most grateful!

Bathy
01-06-2006, 08:36 PM
Hi Chris
Yes i do look at the engineers advice. But if he says medium suspension it can end up as front-20 and rear-80!! very bizzare.

My car set up isn't too bad but i need to work on race tactics as i qualified pole for my first F12006 race them got whiped out on the first corner! Bit like my Rc racing!

If anyone would care to share some tips on race strategy (start line, aggression etc) i would be most grateful!

Hey Jim long time no see, hope you're well?

Re the setups I think you just have to try things and see how you get on, there is no 'right' or 'wrong' really. But don't slap everything on 100, I think that would go wrong.

Must meet up for a race at Stotford again sometime this year, enjoyed racing there loads.

buzz
01-06-2006, 09:41 PM
start off 75
aggression 80

;)

jim76
01-06-2006, 11:50 PM
thanks for the pointer Buzz.

David, we should meet up this season. i'll hopefully be going to the F3's at the end of the season so hopefully see you there. You can paste me with your newly acquired National driving skills!

I've just got a ZX5 and am in the process of hopefully getting a B4. Needed a change from the Losi's (but don't tell Chris, he may barr me!)

jim76
02-06-2006, 04:05 PM
Any idea when this game is likely to kick off?

Also, just wondered what happens if you can't log in for a couple of sessions as i'm away for a wedding one weekend before the season will finish. I assume the computer just puts you through with a standard 50 set up everywhere and you qualify last?!?

buzz
03-06-2006, 10:12 PM
no, leaves u with ur last setup u had on :bom:

jim76
04-06-2006, 07:33 AM
ah. damn!