PDA

View Full Version : Team Caster 1/8 Brushless RTR EX-1 Buggy!

RCRacing88
29-03-2011, 08:37 PM
Hey,

You may, or may not have noticed that I have been posting a fare few questions on 1/8 scale buggies and also the Kyosho Inferno VE buggy.

This is because I am notibly looking into 1/8 scale electric, and inparticular, the Buggy class :)

I plan to sell my awesome revo (with many upgrades btw, and has just been listed on the link below), and with a little extra cash, have enough to jump right into buying a 1/8 scale electric buggy!

So the past few day's I have been looking around, and found only a few that are anywhere near my price range! As much as I would LOVE to own an RC8e with tekin RX8 powered electronics, I simply cannot afford it!

I have asked around, emailed my LHS, and only returned the Kyosho Inferno VE & of course the Team Caster Racing EX-1.

My question you you guy's out there, (with experience of the kit or not) What do you think to the kit, regarding its durability, handling, cornering speed, stock electronics quality, what would you reccomend to upgrade as it were.

Also if your feeling rather light on your finger's as you read this, you may like to describe why you would choose either the Kyosho over the Caster :)

Revo up for sale on the forum :)
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66249

Thanks in advance! any appropriate comments are appreciated!

almunro
30-03-2011, 06:33 PM
Alot of people will probably recommend the Caster over the Kyosho.

Just a note on the side, 3 threads concerning the same question is not necessary and you will probably be warned my mods to not do it. Just put all your questions in the same thread.

RCRacing88
30-03-2011, 11:24 PM
Alot of people will probably recommend the Caster over the Kyosho.

Just a note on the side, 3 threads concerning the same question is not necessary and you will probably be warned my mods to not do it. Just put all your questions in the same thread.
Sorry my friend!

Forum's and stuff are kinda new to me...

Well, actually posting on them anyways

Thanks though :)